(Topic ID: 179608)

JJP #4 Announcement (Speculation)

By Sidekick74

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51N1GE2PD2L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Escape-From-New-York (resized).jpg
    IMG_4556 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3258 (resized).PNG
    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG
    5 (resized).JPG
    4 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    1 (resized).JPG
    20170324_173133 (resized).jpg
    0077 (resized).jpg
    007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 7 years ago

Am I missing something? Isn't the title of this thread "JJP #4 Announcement (Speculation)"? But then this link is posted?

Did Jack start working for Spooky or chiming in on their podcasts? Didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but just seems confusing that the title involves JJP with a link to a Spooky podcast.

I'm sure Harry Potter would be a huge success, but might not be one that I'd want personally if the PF layout is like Hobbit. I would much rather it be full and complicated with tons of ramps and shots like WOZ. It it's Superman, I'd definitely be in. This damn Atari one I have is such a pain in the ass, but I just like staring at it.

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Since JJP is a New Jersey company it would probably be Springsteen or Bon Jovi.

Nooooooooo! Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (if it gets made) hahaha

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe the Podcast has the announcement of the next JJP game designer. The Podcast is pretty much independent of the pinball company Spooky from what I understood.

Quoted from Pinballomatic:

And when Jack announced the creation of JJP years ago it was on Spooky.

Ahhh...that's what happens when you don't watch the whole video, and never knew that. Thanks for the info gents.

Quoted from capguntrooper:

First JJP music pin? My vote would be Michael Jackson if they could get the license.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Since JJP is a New Jersey company it would probably be Springsteen or Bon Jovi.

So who was the better pinballer and would deserve the game? I'd say Bruce, but so much more could be done with an MJ theme, and I can already here Thriller in the background music, or Thriller multiball.

Bruce Pinball 2 (resized).jpgBruce Pinball 2 (resized).jpg

MJ Pinball (resized).jpgMJ Pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4-announcement?tu=colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.