(Topic ID: 179608)

JJP #4 Announcement (Speculation)

By Sidekick74

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51N1GE2PD2L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Escape-From-New-York (resized).jpg
    IMG_4556 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3258 (resized).PNG
    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG
    5 (resized).JPG
    4 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    1 (resized).JPG
    20170324_173133 (resized).jpg
    0077 (resized).jpg
    007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 7 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

My guess is a new POTC machine based on the new movie that's coming out this Summer. That just fits the kind of machine that Jack likes to do as it's great for the whole family. It's just a hunch based on no evidence but I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. POTC was an excellent seller for Stern and now that a decade has passed it is probably time to take another crack at it.

This is a worst case scenario in my personal opinion. Making a pin based on a movie series with dwindling popularity and a theme that has been done before. JJP needs a theme that is new to pinball like Toy Story or Harry Potter. Something fresh to get people excited about.

Flash forward to Pinball Expo 2017 and Pirates of the Caribbean is announced. My thoughts would be "it's been done before....by Stern....ho hum....the game might be exciting....they need to one up the sinking ship toy and hope that clips from the movie dazzle people".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4-announcement?tu=ahdelarge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.