Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 526 posts
  • 179 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Cloud7
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    images-2_(resized).jpeg
    382803_504132061221_19559052_n.jpg
    bill-cosby-face.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    FB_IMG_1447638988645.jpg
    image.png
    images-1.jpeg
    Capture.jpg
    download.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    soup.gif
    starship.jpg
    Clint_trek.jpg
    white-out.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

We all now nothing on this pin will surface until Expo 2016.

You now, you are wrong.

LTG : )

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

If JJ hasn't even produced its second pin why on earth would they start another.

So when things get rolling they are ready for the next pin.

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

So can someone summarize what was leaked?

Supposed news of Pat's JJP pin.

1 week later
    #118 8 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

did anyone screenshot any of the stuff about #3 before it got pulled?

A lot of it was pretty questionable. As I pointed out before, licenses don't always happen. There are at least three I know of in limbo that will likely never happen.

And the machine call you. I think someone at Streamwood was setting Bryan up. Back around 1949 Seeburg had a juke box out, at least in my area. It was hooked to a phone line. You put money in and an operator would answer. You tell her which song you want to hear and she'd pick it. As far as I know Seeburg's idea didn't last long.

I don't think JJP is dredging up 65 year old technology.

We'll know what is really going on soon enough.

#262 8 years ago
    Quoted from kporter946286:

I think we as collectors and hobbyist will be disappointed as this game wont be made for us.

Think again.

3 months later
    #416 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man I wish we'd get SOMETHING about this

I saw Pat a couple weeks ago. He was more pumped up and excited than I've seen him in too many years.

I'm sure there will be lots of news coming out when the time is right and production is close.

#421 8 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Are you guys hoping to get near to maximum production at the facility with WOZ, Hobbit and #3 in production, or is that further down the road in the plans?

Stepping things up has been going on for some time. This is going to be an amazing year for JJP.

#425 8 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

I.E. We're cautiously optimistic

I don't think they'll say much. Actions speak louder than words. If JJP does the August ? open house this year. I'd hit it. Fireside chat at Expo in October will be good too.

#427 8 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

given that people (or JJP) are hoping for 3 games in production in '16,

I think it will be two a year.

2 months later
    #504 7 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I've gotta say...after playing TH, I have serious concerns about JJP making it to the next game. Perhaps I'll be wrong on this assessment (I sure hope I am), but I can't imagine that TH will earn well...

Please study up on what has been posted about the new investors that came in last year. The money put in, and in reserve.

No problems with next games.

#513 7 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I have the utmost respect for you... and I'm a supporter of JJP.

I sincerely thank you !

Quoted from 27dnast:

You can't ignore (1) the length of time that it has taken to release two games and (2) the reception of game number 2.

Quoted from 27dnast:

I don't think this bodes well for a company that needs to releasing at least 1 title per year to keep

No denying what it took to get this far. The company has been changing to get to two titles a year. And that may well happen this year.

#516 7 years ago
    Quoted from system11:

4) Not sure why but despite the default coil values all being in the manual, nearly all of mine had been set lower -

Final inspection line at the factory. Maybe their voltage is higher than yours ? They tweak them during inspection.

#521 7 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

What does that mean???

If the outlets at JJP put out 120AC and the owner of the game has outlets putting out 100AC, your coils will be weaker at the owners location.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-3-pat-lawlors-next-pin?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.