(Topic ID: 3774)

JJ says less than 500 WOZ LE left before........

By iceman44

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by iceman44
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAM.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Any idea what the total production run looks like?

1000 LE

As many normal as can be sold - price has not been set.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Its supposed to be $7500 for those who arent on the pre-order.

$7500 is for left over, unsold LE's......if any left.

Price for regular more likely to be under $6500.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10 12 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

I disagree completley. I think it's more likely to be much higher. Nothing ever get cheaper.

I don't think there will be any left over LE's and if there are it's more likely he will have to raise the price to maybe 8000. The normal machines may be as high as that also. He will have to make up for short commings somewhere.

Well, JJ has indicated the regular version will be cheaper than the LE, so would expect it to be less than $6500. That seems to be the jist of the conversation. No one would buy a regular for more than an LE surely ?

Agree totally that the used pin market may take a hit, especially in the US. Not so much in Europe as not many will be imported. Long term the trend may continue and if the Hobbit is pin number 3, I may start to have to save now!

#12 12 years ago

That is as clear as it gets for now

The issues re pricing that Wes mentioned is supply and demand.......but if WOZ is a disappointment, people will want their MM's back!!

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

Keep in mind if it is really the best effen machine ever made......Every and I mean Every collector is going to want one. They will sell 5 machines if they have to but they will get one. What will that do to the price of older machines?

For me personally, I can't wait to play it but the theme is not one I ever liked. If it is really great, then the unlicensed theme, interests me a lot. So, I am happy to sit and watch on the sidelines and wait for pins 2 and 3.

Also there are many older pins I would love to pick up Trying to decide between TOM and CV and then I have to find one at the right price/right condition....not easy at all!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jj-says-less-than-500-woz-le-left-before?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.