7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ahdelarge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I was watching Jim Jefferies latest Netflix special (great stand up, have a look if you haven't already) and he mentions that he has a couple of pinball machines. He lives in the states in LA, if any of you know I would be interested in what games he has. Shit he might even be a member and I don't know. Jim if your on here let us know what pins you have.

#2 7 years ago

Jim Jefferies is absolutely hilarious.

#3 7 years ago

Jim, stop lurking you fuc*in *unt!

#4 7 years ago

Skip to 42:25 in this video. Jim Jefferies walks up unannounced in the background during this JJP interview while a Hobbit is making the rounds at a comic book store in Los Angeles.

Jack doesn't notice him at first, but then recognizes him and if you watch it a bit further, Jim starts talking about pinball with Jack.

#5 7 years ago

Thats cool. So I wasn't just hearing things he is into pinball.

#8 7 years ago

Jim pm me I know a guy who lives in Venice beach and you want to meet him.

6 years later
    #9 1 year ago

Any updates on Jim's pinball collection these days? Saw him in Melbourne live this year and one of the funniest stand-up comedy shows I've ever been to. 2 hours of laughs. One of my favourite comedians.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jim-jefferies-loves-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.