Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by 3rdaxis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

In case anyone was planning on taking another trip to Jilly's to play WOZ, I'll save you the drive. The game has been removed from the location.

Current lineup:
    Avengers
    Transformers
    Spider-Man
    Ironman
    Batman
    NFL
    Monopoly
    South Park
    Family Guy
    Pirates
    IJ4
    Medieval Madness
    Theatre of Magic
    Simpsons
    Junk Yard
    Monster Bash

*The best time to play here is over the winter. Usually January - April. At this point they've been cleaned up and work pretty well. (Worth .25 a game anyway)

#2 10 years ago

eek! NOOOOOOOO.com

#3 10 years ago

Any idea why? Bennes pulled his and now Jillys. Especially curious after hearing its the best earner.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Any idea why? Bennes pulled his and now Jillys. Especially curious after hearing its the best earner.

Maybe someone mad an offer on the machine that was too good to pass up.

#5 10 years ago

From what I understand, the game didn't give them anymore tech problems than any of the other pins. They did, however, felt like it still needed a lot of updates and they wanted to get their money out of it while they could. If it continues to remain popular they may consider getting it again in the future.

#6 10 years ago

That lineup isn't too bad though regardless!

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for saving me the drive but I guess you have to be in the secret club to know where Jilly's, Bennes, and Billy's are located.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from roc-noc:

Thanks for saving me the drive but I guess you have to be in the secret club to know where Jilly's, Bennes, and Billy's are located.

Concentrate! Let your mind focus.......

http://www.jillysoc.com/locations/arcade.php

#9 10 years ago

jilly's... or at least the jilly's i know of...

http://www.jillysoc.com/locations/arcade.php

edit: vid beat me by 3 seconds... lol...

#10 10 years ago

If you are looking for playable location pin in OC, NJ, head north from Jilly's on the boardwalk a few blocks to the arcade that has SM, FG, TSPP, etc. Those pins are in nice shape.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Newsom:

If you are looking for playable location pin in OC, NJ, head north from Jilly's on the boardwalk a few blocks to the arcade that has SM, FG, TSPP, etc. Those pins are in nice shape.

Except this time of year your only option is Jilly's as everything else is closed. But I agree, in the summer the Hollywood Arcade on the boardwalk and 8th Street is the better bet by far.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJon:

Except this time of year your only option is Jilly's as everything else is closed.

That is true.
    Too bad about the WOZ. When I was there a couple of months ago it was getting a lot of play.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Me too, I was not aware Bene's had been pulled.

Makes one wonder...

#14 10 years ago

I will have one coming to my location soon. Denville, New Jersey Couple weeks

#15 10 years ago

Did Jillys ever have a non proto WOZ?

#16 10 years ago

Bummer. I really enjoyed playing WOZ this summer. It was by far in the best shape at JIllys.... the rest of the machines tended to need alot of help unless it was really new (even then, avengers would not kick out a ball the day I was there even though the machine looked brand new).

Good to hear the machines are in working order now. Hope he gets WOZ back.

#17 10 years ago

I was there a couple weeks ago. The games
    Work but weren't even worth the 25 cents to play. Weak
    Flippers, broken plastics on play field, dirty. If you are close, go but if you have to drive more than 30 min, don't waste your time. Better to drive to silver ball.

#18 10 years ago

They do have a great selection, but why do they allow all of their machines to fall into such a poor state.

#19 10 years ago

Was broke or the software locked up my couple times at Jilly's.

#20 10 years ago

Jillys is a quick 45 minute drive for us...and Ocean City is our favorite boardwalk.
    My daughter and I hit EVERY (that's right, all four) arcade on the boardwalk each trip. I can't remember the last time we played pinball. They suck that bad...and all the pins are in the same condition. If you like to look at them, Jillys has a great selection and offers a lot of eye candy. If you want to play them, I would just suggest throwing your quarters in the ocean.

Maybe its just a coincidence, but every time, and I mean EVERY time we were there, the older gentleman at Jillys was under the hood of WOZ, and I never saw anyone playing it. We were there early last month and WOZ was gone.

I'm spoiled and I know it. All my machines work the way they were designed and offer fun each and every play. If something goes down, it is immediately fixed. With the exception of the arcade in the Deptford Mall, most pins are unplayable around here.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from hank35:

Jillys is a quick 45 minute drive for us...and Ocean City is our favorite boardwalk.
    My daughter and I hit EVERY (that's right, all four) arcade on the boardwalk each trip. I can't remember the last time we played pinball. They suck that bad...and all the pins are in the same condition. If you like to look at them, Jillys has a great selection and offers a lot of eye candy. If you want to play them, I would just suggest throwing your quarters in the ocean.
    Maybe its just a coincidence, but every time, and I mean EVERY time we were there, the older gentleman at Jillys was under the hood of WOZ, and I never saw anyone playing it. We were there early last month and WOZ was gone.
    I'm spoiled and I know it. All my machines work the way they were designed and offer fun each and every play. If something goes down, it is immediately fixed. With the exception of the arcade in the Deptford Mall, most pins are unplayable around here.

Try the Hollywood Arcade on OC. Their pins are very playable.

#22 10 years ago

I will have to charge 10 dollar per game of course. $9.99 for Pinsider's

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jillys-update-no-more-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.