(Topic ID: 271135)

Jetsons vs Woz

By Doctor6

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“There can be only one. Choose your pin:”

• Jetsons 61 votes
      31%
    • Wizard of Oz 139 votes
      70%

(200 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C07467F4-2FC0-40F3-8AD7-2606131E0EED (resized).jpeg
    ca2686eb6debfea43aeb18d5ab95ec56cedbd30e (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

A friend of mine says he thinks Jetsons is better than Woz. So I figured I'd have a poll.

If you could own only one: jetsons or woz. What say you?

#2 3 years ago

Jettsons? Bha ha ha ha ha !

#3 3 years ago

WOZ. Duh.

#4 3 years ago

Hahahahah I'm going with WOZ

#5 3 years ago

I'd own the WOZ, sell it and buy 2 Jetsons, and burn them.

Unless I could get a Jetsons and a Dominos

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Jettsons! Bha ha ha ha ha !

It's a close race so far!

#7 3 years ago

Thats because I voted for Jettsons to be nasty!

#8 3 years ago

I hate WOZ, but there is no way I'd take Jetson's over it.

#9 3 years ago

I wouldn’t own either (mostly because of theme) but if I had to choose between the two I guess WOZ

#10 3 years ago

I voted Jetsons just to skew the numbers.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

A friend of mine says he thinks Jetsons is better than Woz. So I figured I'd have a poll.

Sounds like you need smarter friends...

#13 3 years ago

jetsons-maybe worst game ever.

#14 3 years ago

Need TBAG in the poll

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Yes...but did he use "who" or "whom"?

#16 3 years ago
    ca2686eb6debfea43aeb18d5ab95ec56cedbd30e (resized).jpgca2686eb6debfea43aeb18d5ab95ec56cedbd30e (resized).jpg
    #17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Whom was used

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Odd.... he always uses whom. It is fucking bizarre.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from beergut666:

I hate WOZ, but there is no way I'd take Jetson's over it.

Same ha! Well...hm...

#20 3 years ago

I am so disappointed in the majority of voters in this thread.

Haven't any of you watched on Dancing With the Stars where a (quasi-)celebrity that is a lousy dancer gets enough votes to stay on well past when he/she should have long been sent home? We all know (except apparently the OP's friend) that WoZ is the better game. You should have supported Jetsons just for that factor alone.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

You should have supported Jetsons just for that factor alone.

Amen!

#22 3 years ago

Lol

#23 3 years ago

Ok Ok I will come clean.... I was caught playing jetsons at Expo.... But I it was the first time I promise! But I did play more than one game....

#24 3 years ago

Jetsons is brutal, especially at that silly price.

#26 3 years ago

Alright! Who sabotaged the pole!

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Alright! Who sabotaged the pole!

About 44 people did

#28 3 years ago

I'd honestly rather have Jetsons. I had a WOZ here on loan from a friend who needed storage and hated the game. Jetsons might not play any better, but I have never tried it. Even if it does suck, I loved the Jetsons show as a kid. It comes down to which box of shiny lights would I rather have in my house to look at as I walk by to play some other game.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I'd honestly rather have Jetsons. I had a WOZ here on loan from a friend who needed storage and hated the game. Jetsons might not play any better, but I have never tried it. Even if it does suck, I loved the Jetsons show as a kid. It comes down to which box of shiny lights would I rather have in my house to look at as I walk by to play some other game.

Big mistake. I have owned one. #oo1 actually. Jetsons is a complete and utter failure.
    The theme is one of my all time favorites. So I was extremely disappointed.
    WOZ,while it's not one of my favorite shooter, is simply loaded.
    Ball times were just too long for me.
    This poll is so bizarre to me because Jetsons is not even in the same galaxy as WOZ. It's like asking, who is the better basketball player? Michael Jordan or Steve Kerr? There is no comparison.

#30 3 years ago

I can't believe this topic got by the ridiculousness censors!

#31 3 years ago

Ah come on, Pinside loves ridiculous drama!

#32 3 years ago

This is a joke right ?

C07467F4-2FC0-40F3-8AD7-2606131E0EED (resized).jpegC07467F4-2FC0-40F3-8AD7-2606131E0EED (resized).jpeg
    #33 3 years ago

So if I'm reading this right, it pretty much just comes down to which theme you like more.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from CPanther95:

So if I'm reading this right, it pretty much just comes down to which theme you like more.

Um nah... you can Use price to make the comparison. WOZ RR $10,0000 NIB. Jettsons $6,500. NIB. Used market, WOZ RR $9,000. Jettsons $3,500.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Um nah... you can Use price to make the comparison. WOZ RR $10,0000 NIB. Jettsons $6,500. NIB. Used market, WOZ RR $9,000. Jettsons $3,500.

Got it. So you're saying Jetsons is a keeper.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from zaki:

jetsons-maybe worst game ever.

Then you've clearly not played Thunderbirds..... The gold, silver, and bronze champion of Worst game ever made!

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Folks are actually dropping $3,500 on Jetsons?

I’ve gotta find those people. I have some beachfront property in Missouri that I’m looking to unload.

#38 3 years ago

We've got beaches here in Missouri, they just don't have oceans attached to them.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Then you've clearly not played Thunderbirds..... The gold, silver, and bronze champion of Worst game ever made!

Jetsons is scary close to being that bad.

#40 3 years ago

I loved the Jetsons as a kid, but I was told that the Jetson's pinball machine wasn't designed for me (a guy who likes playing pinball), but was instead designed for wealthy prople who have no knowledge of pinball that wanted a family friendly NIB pinball machine for their McMansion gamerooms, and I was told the people who contracted the game build through Spooky know their customers way more than I do, so I see no reason to ever play it or be interested in it.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Folks are actually dropping $3,500 on Jetsons?

Not many, but it beats $6,500 for an NIB.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Not many, but it beats $6,500 for an NIB.

True, I can’t imagine the person who feels good after dropping $6,500 on that game. I don’t care if you have 20m sitting in a checking account.

Using the $6,500 for kindling to get a campfire going for roasting marshmallows would make my family happier.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Using the $6,500 for kindling to get a campfire going for roasting marshmallows would make my family happier.

Using a Jettsons for kindling would make me feel better...

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

We've got beaches here in Missouri, they just don't have oceans attached to them.

Party Cove for the win!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jetsons-vs-woz?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.