• Latest reply 9 years ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4360.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Searched and didnt see this posted on pinside, thought all of you would enjoy seeing this project..(not mine)

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16873

IMG_4360.jpgIMG_4360.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Wow, nice stencil job.

#3 9 years ago

Yeah, the stencil is cool! Any other photos of it?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Yeah, the stencil is cool! Any other photos of it?

follow the link above - i didnt want to just save all his photos and post them here..

#5 9 years ago

Very cool indeed...thanks for sharing

#6 9 years ago

I saw this machine in person. It is a thing of beauty! The owner even modified the gameplay and added features to the PF. Very well done right down to the smallest detail.

#7 9 years ago

I loved that he's using programs that are freely available (Inkscape, Gimp). Great job.

#8 9 years ago

A very interesting project link. Aside from the question of 'originality', which is approached by a suggestion that Jet Spin is not a rare machine, an enormous level of professional skill has been devoted to rebadging this machine and modifying the gameplay which engages a myriad of creative & technical endeavours. While it is not necessarily my cup of tea I applaud the depth of talent devoted to producing this machine.

#9 9 years ago

Cool re-theme and a nice job!
~Steveo

#10 9 years ago

That is bad-ass!! Very nice job.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

follow the link above - i didnt want to just save all his photos and post them here..

Doh! Not sure how I missed that. Thanks!

#12 9 years ago

Impressive, sir!

#13 9 years ago

thanks for sharing, very tastefully done for the era of pinball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jetsons-rethemed-gottlieb-jet-spin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.