9%
  • No 39 votes
    91%

(43 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFAB399C-2342-44CA-BCA9-7BEFF3BEBE9C (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

Has anyone have any feedback on the Jetsons pinball machine? Has anyone played it? I want it but would like players reviews! Thank You Is it worth the money? Need advice? All are around 5500 to 6000.00! Will it keep its value?

CFAB399C-2342-44CA-BCA9-7BEFF3BEBE9C (resized).jpegCFAB399C-2342-44CA-BCA9-7BEFF3BEBE9C (resized).jpeg

#2 3 years ago

Was one of the quickest games in and out of my collection. I really wanted to love it as the Jetsons was a favorite of mine when I was young, but it just doesn't play well.

#3 3 years ago

the ratings should tell you all you need to know

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/the-jetsons/ratings

I personally would find something else

#4 3 years ago

The playfield layout is fairly simplistic, rules are shallow and graphics appear washed out. Some additional programming to add more features, modes and depth would help a lot.

#5 3 years ago

Your poll is dependent on what the asking price is. I would say anything over $500 and it is NOT worth the price. Looks kind of nice but just does not play well at all.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Your poll is dependent on what the asking price is. I would say anything over $500 and it is NOT worth the price. Looks kind of nice but just does not play well at all.

That’s a ridiculous answer.
I would buy every single machine in existence at $500.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from RobinRobin:

Has anyone have any feedback on the Jetsons pinball machine? Has anyone played it? I want it but would like players reviews! Thank You Is it worth the money? Need advice?
[quoted image]

It’s pricey, maybe around for 2-3 thousand it’s a buy.

Your collection makes me laugh, there’s so much talk about people’s wives hating their “risqué” games. Yet your collection has two of them!
Glad to see another fan of Bad Girls, that game is such a sleeper!

#8 3 years ago

Jetsons is for hardcore collectors/people who have giant collections. Its more of a game to say you have one (since they are very rare) than it is to be a game to have fun with.

#9 3 years ago

I played one at pinball expo in Chicago. It’s not the best game, but entertaining if you love the theme. Unfortunately it’s a fairly rare title and harder to find.

Not sure of official numbers, but I think they made 100 ?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

IDK, I might pass on it at $500

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Jetsons is for hardcore collectors/people who have giant collections. Its more of a game to say you have one (since they are very rare) than it is to be a game to have fun with.

I thought it was still being produced by Spooky. Did they end production?

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It was a contract production by them, but as far as I know they only did the one run of them.

They moved on to TNA, then ACNC, and now Rick and Morty.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

It was a contract production by them, but as far as I know they only did the one run of them.
They moved on to TNA, then ACNC, and now Rick and Morty.

I see, only 100 were made. Wow!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

LOL that is where we disagree! In general, I would tend to agree, but this game did NOT make a positive impression on me when I saw it at TPF. I falsely assumed it was some kind of working prototype when I first saw it instead of an actual production game.

#15 3 years ago

Look up videos of it if there are any. It is simple in both rules and layout, but if you are a huge Jetsons fan, you might enjoy it. For perspective, I have a DE TMNT machine and is is widely hated for its simple layout and rules. But I love it! Everyone has a personal preference on games. Not that I would buy one, but I think the Pinball Co still has some brand new ones? I considered it early on, but Im not a huge Jetsons fan. In the end buy what you like and ignore everyone else.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

As far as I know, they only made about 100 of these.

As far as what they sell for or on secondary market, trends are around 5k give or take from the handful of transactions that have occurred. There’s one auction record that hammered at $4900 last year, which makes it around 6k with the fees (that’s probably about the top). Right around 5k seems to be more in line with what they bring.

Personally I think it a neat piece, and one of the rarities in modern pinball machines.
Is it a machine that is going to blow your mind? No, it is not.
As others stated it’s probably not a game for a small collection, unless you really dig the theme or maybe have kids.

EDIT: All that said, I wouldn’t mind owning one of these. I think it’s cool and it’s pretty fun to have a machine or two in the lineup that’s unusual like this where there are very few places to actually play it.

#17 3 years ago

I don't get the total hate for this machine. It's a little dull, but not terrible. Some additional assets would have gone a long way in improving the theme integration. That said, I don't have any desire to track one down.

#18 3 years ago

It's actually pretty fun if you allow yourself some time with it.

#19 3 years ago

I’ve played it. It’s not fun. Best comparable to Stewie pinball from fg. Waste of an awesome licence. There’s a lot worse games but this is not worth 5-6k, maybe half that imo.

#20 3 years ago

It would awesome next to a Domino's

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

It would awesome next to a Domino's

If they were both turned off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jetsons-pinball-opinions?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.