(Topic ID: 198629)

Jetsons?

By Psw757

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Anyone else play this yet other than the lengthy review that was posted a few weeks ago?

Something is drawing me to this machine even though it seems simple, not sure exactly what it is about it.

Figure probably a bit easy for me but most guests are non pinheads and my young kids may get more out of it than when the play AC/DC or Aerosmith which are brutal for them.

Other machine I'm considering is a ghostbusters and while I do like it and the theme, brutal game at times.

#2 6 years ago

Where did you see the review?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Where did you see the review?

Wasn't an official review but a in depth opinion from a fellow pinsider who bought one.

If you search the forum it was within last 45 days or so.

#4 6 years ago

I played it at TPF, great art, shoots well, not a whole lot going on compared to some other new titles.

Deadflip did a stream of it before they did a stream of Total Nuclear Annihilation if you haven't watched it yet.

sounds like it might be a good fit for your kids and guests, seems the target audience on this one.

#5 6 years ago

I played it at Southern Fried Gameroom Expo in Atlanta in June. I was underwhelmed and disappointed. The theme has tons of potential, but as far as I could tell, the game doesn't live up to the theme at all. The code (to the extent I could figure it out from a few games) and the playfield were very simplistic. And the video display had poor resolution and didn't seem to play any real footage from any episodes; just generic Jetsons-style graphics. Possibly the machine I played was a mere prototype, but SFGE wasn't nearly the first public appearance of the game. If it was a prototype, then in my personal opinion it was out there too soon, because the code and the display weren't ready for public play and it left a poor impression, at least on me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jetsons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.