Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A25F1BAC-E4D4-4C90-89E2-8AA766CA9096 (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Hi everyone. We have a prototype Pirates of the Caribbean in our shop for a few weeks. If your in the neighborhood feel free to stop in and check it out. We are currently taking preorders on POTC and have a few collector editions left. We are also a American Pinball distributor and are taking preorders on Houdini pinballs. Are phone number is 586-777-8232,

Abel Electronics
27201 Harper
St. Clair Shores MI 48081

A25F1BAC-E4D4-4C90-89E2-8AA766CA9096 (resized).jpegA25F1BAC-E4D4-4C90-89E2-8AA766CA9096 (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Gary's a good dude so you local Michiganians (is that what you call yourselves ?) take Gary up on his offer, go play POTC and feel free to steal a few things while you're there at the store - he won't mind ! Ok I'm joking - Great fellow JJP distributor and good friend ! Go play some pinball folks !
Joe / PinballSTAR

#3 6 years ago

Gary's the man!! Got my Houdini through him (first purchase through him, but not my last). Met him at Ohio Show...I'll be up hopefully to play a few before it goes away. Again, thank you to Gary and the entire Abel team.

#4 6 years ago

I know where I'm going right after work tomorrow Can't wait to check it out, thanks Gary! I'm happy to have a POTC LE preordered through Abel.

#5 6 years ago

Outstanding!! Been contemplating this one - see ya this week Gary - thanks a lot!!

Joe - very cool how highly you speak of another dealer!!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Michiganians (is that what you call yourselves ?)

Technically Michiganders.

#7 6 years ago

Super solid shout out to Gary....A+ distro

#8 6 years ago

I need to plan a trip to Michigan!

#9 6 years ago

Hey where’s your hobbit and dialed in to play along potc

#10 6 years ago

Actually meant Houdini not hobbit.....Gary is an awesome guy to deal with you can’t go wrong

#11 6 years ago

I played the POTC Gary brought to the Ohio show. Lots of fun and the game looks even better in person than via pictures! Go check it out, you just may find your next pinball purchase. Yep, Gary is a great guy and treats his customers well.

#12 6 years ago

We are Michiganders but The University of Michigan publication is the Michiganian. Beat Loyola-- that elderly nun in the wheelchair has eternity to get over it. We're stronger , better looking, and more intelligent. The rest get sent to Indiana.

#13 6 years ago

Gary are you bringing POTC to the VFW show?

#14 6 years ago

Hopefully I can get at least one Potc for the vfw show. It’s the same time as the PA show. We need to get Clay to move his show to another weekend. Thanks for all the kind words.

1 week later
#15 6 years ago

played it today and it was great. There's a lot going on this thing and couldn't imagine what it would be like to start getting to a lot of modes I wasn't able to see.

#16 6 years ago

I got to play the last game today before Gary shut it off to box up and ship out. Lucky for me I live right across from his shop so stopped in about 7 times to flip it. Each time I liked it more. Forget what I initially stated about the spinning disks not really changing the trajectory of the ball - they did multiple times and it was fun. I really wanted to see and hear the match and on that last game I turned and walked away and it matched damn it! lol.

This has moved to a strong consideration to buy considering all the different shots. Once the call outs and code gets updated really think this is going to be a home run.

Thanks again Gary for having this available to play - I hate you now as I was only considering DI from JJ - now there are 2 to consider

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jerseyjack-potc-on-free-play-at-abel-electronics-st-clair-shores-mi?hl=pinballdad1961 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.