• Latest reply 11 months ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCB25F1D-C73F-4E1A-94B2-DFB8E8C1B985.gif
#1 12 months ago

Guys, really sorry for this stupid question but I can't seem to find the right settings to check on my Guns N' Roses JJ machine on total number of games played. Can't even find it on the manual, can someone direct me to the right place?
thanks!

#2 12 months ago

Here, let a Chicago Gaming Tech help you.

Hit the Enter button. Go to Full Menu. Hit Enter then scroll down to Audits. Hit Enter again. It's listed in there.

LTG : )

#3 12 months ago

Always the man! LTG rules!

#4 12 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

CCB25F1D-C73F-4E1A-94B2-DFB8E8C1B985.gifCCB25F1D-C73F-4E1A-94B2-DFB8E8C1B985.gif
#5 12 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hit the Enter button. Go to Full Menu. Hit Enter then scroll down to Audits. Hit Enter again. It's listed in there.

I guess that Lloyd is good enough to be a CG tech but not good enough to be a JJP tech even though he seems to know the games inside and out. Thought there was an official JJP tech on here that was suppose to address these kind of questions since JJP in their infinite wisdom axed Lloyd! Guess they are too busy!! This is why I will never buy another JJP again. Love you Lloyd!

#6 12 months ago
Quoted from GPS:

I guess that Lloyd is good enough to be a CG tech but not good enough to be a JJP tech even though he seems to know the games inside and out. Thought there was an official JJP tech on here that was suppose to address these kind of questions since JJP in their infinite wisdom axed Lloyd! Guess they are too busy!! This is why I will never buy another JJP again. Love you Lloyd!

Thank you my friend.

I admire your loyalty. Something that has often been a problem for me. I remain loyal many times longer than I should have. Many times for other reasons.

I do hope that you or anyone else doesn't refrain from buying a jjp pin because of me. And deny yourself a pin that you'd really like to own.

While I won't help as much as I did in the past. Others will, I hope help.

#7 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you my friend.
I admire your loyalty. Something that has often been a problem for me. I remain loyal many times longer than I should have. Many times for other reasons.
I do hope that you or anyone else doesn't refrain from buying a jjp pin because of me. And deny yourself a pin that you'd really like to own.
While I won't help as much as I did in the past. Others will, I hope help.

Lloyd

Loyalty and honesty are huge for me. They are what has made me successful in life. Without, I doubt I would be in this avocation. As a result, I prefer to only deal with those that share this outlook. I will not support a company that differs so wildly from where I stand. This goes for my business affairs as well. I just cancelled a credit card I had for my business for over twenty years as I do not believe in how they are aligning themselves in this new world we live in one that I have little understanding of!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 11,000.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 210.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Crestview, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jacks-gnr-total-games-played and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.