Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-11 (resized).jpeg
    153o55f (resized).png
    images-11 (resized).jpeg
    images-25 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 7 years ago

I have no problem with JJP. They literally sought out to make the best pinball machine ever made. Personally, I think they succeeded with WoZ. You have to like lots of toys and crowded playfields though. I don't have any issue with different releases and all. Without the pre order model, it simply would not have happened.

Jen has been very good to work with. I am not sure the new machine is for me. I may though get TH down the road. TBD.

I still say they are making the best machines available on the market today. They are innovating more than anyone. Now Stern is playing catchup. That is nothing short of amazing to me. To me JJP is a lot like Tesla. They came into a stagnant market and really shook things up.

Even on our boards, there are thousands of posts. JJP has been good for pinball. They set the bar higher. Unfortunately I fear that they may have set the prices too high. I hope they rethink their pricing model. I know a lot of folks that will not entertain their latest round of pricing. The market will respond to that. I think you will shortly see some "Dialed-In" machines "On SALE!".

my 2 cents...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jacks-business-practices?tu=iamabearsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.