(Topic ID: 85080)

Jersey Jack's or Spooky Pinball ..................The Outer Limits??

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 139 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

space_1999.jpg
Kolchak.jpg
outer-limits-21.jpg
outer-limits-21.jpg
Willy-Wonka-and-the-Chocolate-Factory-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-17673497-640-480.jpg
20000-leagues-under-the-sea-poster-kent-taylor.jpg
outer-limits-shatner-.jpg
65660_batgirl_cake_pop_by_alexia_jean_grey-d5b7nz4.jpg
forbiddenplanet.gif
WP_20140219_18_56_27_Pro.jpg
th-5.jpeg
outer_limits_architects_bts.jpg
outer limits klingon.jpg
the mutant gif4.gif
Mills.jpg
OuterLRobertCulp-DemonWithTheGlassHand.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razerx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Nope. Thread is pointless.
That being said, I wanted to do an Outer Limits game too (was a fan of the Showtime/syndication revival), but there was never any real interest from anyone else.

I'd love to see an Outer Limits pin happen, one of the greatest sci-fi shows ever.
I'd buy one.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from KoolMoeCraig:

Luring the next generation is extremely important. Make it Call of Duty/HALO or something similar and you will at least get younger people to stop and give it a shot.

ZZZZZ

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

It was like Twilight Zone, but more monsters. A little more action and a little less intellectual.

OL wasn't any less intellectual. TZ probably focused a little more on character development as many episodes had a central character often dealing with some sort of personal demons. So I guess maybe I'd chalk that up to being a little more psychological, but the OL's story lines were quite intellectual but generally more science based. While TZ had some sci-fi episodes, it wasn't all sci-fi every episode the way OL was.

1 week later
#106 10 years ago

While TZ had some sci-fi episodes, I would not label the entire series sci-fi oriented. So many of the episodes had nothing to do with science fiction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razerx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jacks-3rd-title-the-outer-limits?tu=razerx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.