Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-9.jpeg
    NewDawn.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 12 years ago

I have a nice Stern collection. Contrasting Gary with Jack . . .
    - Gary has never emailed me in my life / Jack emails me every so often
    - Gary has never talked with me on the phone / Jack and I talk on the phone every so often
    - Gary has never sent a 'thank you' for any pro or con feedback I've given about the pins I've bought from Stern / Jack responds to each and every comment I make.
    - Gary does not keep the Stern website updated and even fails to show off new pins or upcoming pins on their web site / Jack updates frequently and sends out special emails. You know what is going on with HIS projects.
    - Stern has VERY poor marketing. You have to rely on pinball forums to know what they are producing or what their future plans are / Jack is VERY active in promoting pin sales and letting you know progress
    - Gary must be locked in a room somewhere out of site most of the time / Jack is OUT THERE!
    - Gary . . . enthusiasm . . . ZERO! / Jack . . . enthusiasm . . . PUMPED UP!!!
    - I buy Stern pins . . . no acknowledgment whatsover from Gary / I buy a pin from Jack and I get 'thank yous' and multiple correspondence

One question: Where in the HELL is Stern's PR and advertising department? They miss the boat all the way around in utilizing marketing tools. When you don't even hype your new pins or your very own website something is wrong!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack?tu=pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.