By abelelectronics

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Frax

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

Hi everybody. Anybody that preorders a Jersey Jack WoZ will receive a 3 year factory warranty. This is on both models. (Standard and LE). Give us a shout if you have any questions. Thanks Gary Abel Electronics, 27201 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48081 586 777 8232 (Jersey Jack Distributor)

#2 3 years ago

Is this from you or from JJP. I know you said factory but I preordered a WOZ and only remember jack talking about a 1 year

#3 3 years ago

Ive answered this one before.. No 1 year Warranty on MAJOR components. See there website

http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/ourwarranty.aspx

#4 3 years ago

Are JJP distributors only allowed to sell to people in their region?

#5 3 years ago
gweempose said:

Are JJP distributors only allowed to sell to people in their region?

Good Question, I have no Idea.. I'm not a JJP Distro so I'm really not sure. We have talked to Jack a few times about it but arn't quite ready to bite that bullet in life.

#6 3 years ago

The one year warranty is extended to 3 years from us. We can sell anywhere. We have preorders as far as Australia right now.

#7 3 years ago

What are the going prices for WOZ if you did not preorder? I am a MI resident and frequent your store all the time:) Do I get the "Frequent Customer" discount;)?

#8 3 years ago

Wow your are neighbor. $6500 for standard and $7500 for LE. Plus shipping and tax. Shipping will be very cheap because we are getting a semi load. That includes a 3 year warranty.

#9 3 years ago

Pretty sure that Jack had mentioned at TPF that they were going to have some distros that would be offering extended warranties. I think it's awesome, and definitely a great way for the retailers to appeal to home users at these prices.... I just wish I could afford the game to start with. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a way to afford their next game.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.