1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 50 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5590 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5566 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5521 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    we-removed-the (resized).jpg
    151118171352-18-year-in-laughter-2015-super-169 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    yellowmontage02 (resized).jpg
    Kit-Bash-WOZ (resized).jpg
    amy_0011 copy (resized).jpg
    7FBBC75E-3965-4C4F-B9CC-5393066CDB5B (resized).jpeg
    942CEAD8-1855-432E-A6D8-D7F983DDA8D2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    RR edition (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 1 year ago

11,500 for ugly yellow trim. wheres richie wrench? i am sure he will approve.

#97 1 year ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

As much as I hate even thinking about it, I'm considering buying one. We've been trying to get a WOZ for about a month now, and the used ones all want too much IMO. $8k+ and you'd still have to update the light boards.
    And with the only version being available now this new YBR, those used WOZ's are going to go up even higher.

buy the beautiful ruby red. somebody has to have a new one. dont “monkey around”

#100 1 year ago

how the hell do you remove the monkey and ask 3000 more?

#112 1 year ago

jjp and their money grabs are just turning me off to them. this is garbage!
    another horrible reveal. they just dont know how to reveal their pins.

#113 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Limited Edition - how many?

200 suckers

#117 1 year ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Releasing this game to me just seems laughable. This should have been released over a website not unveiled as something new.
    I’d say the company needs new leadership. The last two titles they’ve botched the release timelines and they are already a dropping pirates like a bad habit.
    Really wondering if/when they will figure out all the problems.

they said they ordered parts for a number of pirates and parts ran out and they are done with it even though they have the license for 3 years.
    guess it wasnt very succesful.

#120 1 year ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Would love to. Been trying to get one for a few weeks now. I’m trying to text Kingpin Chris though about ordering a YBR for MGC but I’m sure he’s busy at TPF.
    To me it’s not worth buying an $8k pin then sink another $1k in plus 12 hours for light boards if the boards flake out.

please dont believe the hype on the boards. i had my ruby red with the older boards and never had one issue with it. especially if it HUO. if you can find a very nice one you can tell if it hasnt been played much. the boards will be ok.

#130 1 year ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

I know two people with WOZ and both have board problems. There is a risk no matter how you look at it.

babies die too

#146 1 year ago

11,500 with tax and shipping, i will buy an oktoberfest and a nice huo stern pro!

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

This is how they should’ve done it
    [quoted image]

the darker yellow on the decal is more appropiate.

#294 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR is ready to go being one of JJP’s larger distributors we have a nice allotment coming of WOZ YBR ! $ 250 refundable deposit to secure your spot.
    We still have a few POTC LEs too ; )
    Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.
    TY
    Joe
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

you are a great guy. but you come into this thread after all the negativity and come off like a snake oil salesman.

#295 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I’m sorry but as much as I love most of what JJP does this game is a huge miss at every level. My favorite part of the presentation was when someone asked “what is your favorite new feature of the YBR addition?” And the team was without words lol. Most said “ I like the yellow......” lol. Plus as they noted and their site notes “Limited to a number of games” lol. Basically whatever number we can sell. Sad as if they announced another run of POTC LE’s there would have been a line out the door to buy them. Sad day for JJP unfortunately.

another train wreck reveal.

#298 1 year ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Hey received 10 only. Australia loves their WoZ!

they should ship all 200 of these atrocities out of the country.

#306 1 year ago

compare this to a mbrle you can buy for 8000.

#363 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Damn, I feel bad for everyone at JJP right now. I'm sure they all realize how wack and desperate this is, and are just trying to keep the lights on before Wonka, but it can't feel good. Wishing them the best, but you'd be a real fool to buy this game. Resale is really going to suck, not only is it overpriced, ain't nobody gonna want the version with a removed mech later when buying used.

exactly. people buy pros and bottom line they save a couple thousand and dont care about a missing mech or gimmick. but this is the WOZ ultra model for 11,500 and its missing the monkey? i will see these crashing on secondary market. if you buy this expect to lose 3000 driving it out of the showroom!!!

#365 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

What I mean is that they are all allotted and two of the distributors I spoke to have deposits on more than half their number already. With that start, it makes no sense to me that the 200 games will not sell. But this is not something that really needs debating. We can just wait and see what happens. Not a huge issue.

People knew this was coming and put in their deposits. But once they find out the monkey was removed for 11,500 they will tell them to F-off and get the deposit back!

#459 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

If YBR is being called a limited edition as it is being sold with no number plaque then every machine JJP releases must be a limited edition.

money grab plain and simple. distributors have to buy it i guess so what does JJP have to lose?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7.50
    $ 19.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 25.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 395.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Loop Combo Pinball
    $ 8.99
    Lighting - Other
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Boards
    PinSound
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 17.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    BK Pinball
    $ 14.95
    $ 79.99
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside