Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5590 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5566 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5521 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    we-removed-the (resized).jpg
    151118171352-18-year-in-laughter-2015-super-169 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    yellowmontage02 (resized).jpg
    Kit-Bash-WOZ (resized).jpg
    amy_0011 copy (resized).jpg
    7FBBC75E-3965-4C4F-B9CC-5393066CDB5B (resized).jpeg
    942CEAD8-1855-432E-A6D8-D7F983DDA8D2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    RR edition (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#460 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

If YBR is being called a limited edition as it is being sold with no number plaque then every machine JJP releases must be a limited edition.

Looking at PinballStar for sale post it states “Only a limited run of 200 made in 2019“. So does this mean more in 2020?

#466 5 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

Yes, it was said by Jack during the presentation that they will run 200 for now. If they sell they do more in the future.

Thanks for clarifying!

All this pissing and moaning I don't get. Certainly understand the disappointment in JJP not revealing a new game but in the past JJP announced new games way in advance only to have more pissing and moaning when certain aspects were taken out of the game. So it appears he learned not to do this....which is a good thing!

Also, I understand the complaints of the price point as it's crazy asking price for a game that really isn't limited edition at all, more will be made if the demand is there, and it offers nothing really different then the last "LE". They took out the monkey but added the wooden apron....what else is there in the YBR version that's not in RR to justify the price?

I'm all for Jack coming out with all the different versions as it keeps his employees working, remember when there were pics of JJP without any workers in it? These different versions help keep the workers working and keep money coming into the business! I could see Jack not making all the versions, go out of business and people pissing and moaning that he should've rode the cash cow to the bank!

Biggest thing I would think are the issues is .... don't keep calling the versions Limited Edition, especially when they're not, and charging more money for cosmetic changes that cost no more than the last "LE"!

I still want to get a WoZ, it's a great game. I won''t buy a YBR as, to me, it looks like someone spilled yellow mustard all over it BUT RR or EG version .... I am in!

#489 5 years ago
    Quoted from joseph5185:

I lied ...
    This looks pretty "solid" for a complete n00b like me...
    http://pinhedz.com/
    I don't understand most of it, but I like the presentation.
    This was mentioned a few pages back around a year ago and virtually went ignored...
    I'll actually shut up now.. =/

Anytime you see a wax/polish specific to pinball all they're doing is repackaging another companies product. Not sure about Pinheadz as I never used it but for the money I would recommend 3M https://www.amazon.com/3M-Perfect-Buffing-Polishing-Compound/dp/B01N0Z70IM/ref=sr_1_3

Yeah it's more expensive but the bottles are twice the size.

#493 5 years ago
    Quoted from joseph5185:

This is the first time I am seeing this 3M even mentioned much less recommended or used.

Just an FYI for those interested in the CUTTING and POLISH products, here's the 4 products I use in order of use .....
    (Product with part number for the 3M pad you "should" use with each)
    1. Meguiar's Mirror Glaze 80 Diamond Cut Compound, use 3M(TM) Perfect-it compounding pad, PN05706 05759
    2. 3M 06064 Perfect-It Machine Polish, use 3M(TM) Black Foam Pad, PN05707 05726
    3. 3M 06068 Perfect-It Ultrafine Machine Polish, use 3M(TM) Blue Pad, PN05708 05760
    4. Lastly I use a Carnauba wax

Again, this is what I use and I am no expert just sharing. I have had great results with the 50+ playfields I have done.

1 month later
    #496 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas, probably I will be executed here... but honestly I like this Yellow LE a lot! A couple of hours ago I saw a video in YouTube and didn’t have idea about this Edition at all.
    I have a question please... does anybody knows if there’s a LE plaque number in the game?
    Thanks in advance
    Regards

Don't apologize for what appeals to you! A lot of the criticism on this game is for the "cash grab" and the monkey being taken out.

The specs don't reflect that there is a plaque of any sort and per the pictures it just reflects Limited Edition on the apron but, per Lloyd, send an email to JJP and they will confirm! Only reason I think there may not be a plaque is due to them not knowing, at this time, the number that is being made. They state that 200 will be made in 2019 and if they sell well there will be more made next year. So if a plaque is added it may just say LIMITED EDITION #001 and so on as opposed to LIMITED EDITION #001 of 200.

#503 4 years ago
    Quoted from joseph5185:

Not necessarily, but I do like NIB.
    I can confirm my CE for POTC does not say “/200”, but everyone knows it is.

My Hobbit Smaug reflects just the number SMAUG EDITION #77 so, as stated previously, they could do the same with YBR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-s-pinball-machine-release-tx2019?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.