Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5590 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5566 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5521 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    we-removed-the (resized).jpg
    151118171352-18-year-in-laughter-2015-super-169 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    yellowmontage02 (resized).jpg
    Kit-Bash-WOZ (resized).jpg
    amy_0011 copy (resized).jpg
    7FBBC75E-3965-4C4F-B9CC-5393066CDB5B (resized).jpeg
    942CEAD8-1855-432E-A6D8-D7F983DDA8D2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    RR edition (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#303 5 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Still a better deal than a Beatles machine, maybe this market can support selling a few hundred to a select few?

That's what it comes to justify the price by comparing to a ka-pow game wow

#309 5 years ago
    Quoted from jsm172:

What constitutes the 12k price tag for this machine? The 200 dollar powder coated legs? This seems like a total rip-off if you ask me

But they give you a topper LOL

#311 5 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

I agree in principle. But there can never be any justification for the pinball disgrace known as The Beatles.

Any manufacturer that asks over $10,000 for a bloody pinball game is a disgrace

#312 5 years ago
    Quoted from Furio:

Two new games this year, WOZ YBR is not one of them. Not announced when they will be announced. Production starts soon on the first one though as potc line is being converted.

If this is the new JJP price point they will need to put out two or three games a year as at $11,500 they will never sell over 500 games or any model

#314 5 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I'm pretty sue the next new JJP's will be $9500 LE's Would you buy for this JY64?

My self I really can't go over $7500/$7995 or so

#376 5 years ago
    Quoted from mountaingamer:

Played 3 games of MBRLE last night and believe I saw about everything... doesn’t compare to WOZ imho.

Neither does TYBR by JJP

#438 5 years ago
    Quoted from ronlisa:

Yes. That would have opened up a whole new group of buyers. These $11,000 plus pinball machine markets are going to dry up fast. I’m already drawing a line on Stern’s $9000 LE’s.

Why would you ever buy a Stern LE when they have a premium

#439 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Its not that.. they had enough to build around 1000 potc ... it was slow go until the rumors started about them not making anymore after april. Now most are made and sold and there is no time to order more parts . So ybrwoz will keep them busy until wonka is revealed at which time they will be available shortly after for purchase. It will be nice to be able to get a jjp shortly after reveal. If there is demand for another 500 potc over the next 3 years than parts will be ordered and they will be made

151118171352-18-year-in-laughter-2015-super-169 (resized).jpg151118171352-18-year-in-laughter-2015-super-169 (resized).jpg
    #445 5 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

not sure if this is a trick question, but the LE can have better art (not always) but some may prefer the art (like on GB) or the LE may have features like STLE which had laser cut illuminated side rails and side head emblems and metal speaker panel. TBH STLE was one of the last LE that stands out.

Quoted from Mike_J:

The art.
    I buy for the art as much as gameplay.

Not a trick question I myself have never seen the value but if art means that muck to you go for it.

#477 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Is YBR a money grab? Yes, but still 10x better then Beatles Platinum and Diamond lol.

All LE and CE games are money grabs as for 10times better I don't think so

1 month later
    #499 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas, probably I will be executed here... but honestly I like this Yellow LE a lot! A couple of hours ago I saw a video in YouTube and didn’t have idea about this Edition at all.
    I have a question please... does anybody knows if there’s a LE plaque number in the game?
    Thanks in advance
    Regards

I don't believe JJP puts numbered placks on either their LE or CE game I suspect this is to keep there sales numbers from being known as most sales are LE and CE game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-s-pinball-machine-release-tx2019?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.