Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5590 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5566 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5548 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5521 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    we-removed-the (resized).jpg
    151118171352-18-year-in-laughter-2015-super-169 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    yellowmontage02 (resized).jpg
    Kit-Bash-WOZ (resized).jpg
    amy_0011 copy (resized).jpg
    7FBBC75E-3965-4C4F-B9CC-5393066CDB5B (resized).jpeg
    942CEAD8-1855-432E-A6D8-D7F983DDA8D2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    RR edition (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#258 5 years ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

This is very a unfortunate path being taken by Jack. Heard WOZYBR will be $18,000.00 in Australia. That’s insane price levels for a more stripped version of the same game that sold for many thousands less, not long ago. Even the elite Aussie emerald WOZ edition was a whopping $6,000.00 less. I see many people with good reason are questioning the next rumored release WW. Trust is a huge factor with a companies customer base. Prices for the same iteration keep soring with JJP and truly nothing is an LE with them, even though they’ve made couple of nice games.

Brent, I am so glad you swapped your Dialed In LE for a Stern Star wars LE, so I don't have to lower myself to ever dealing with you anymore.

You say you are a big time collector but with 2 Games? Jack treated you as a friend with respect, answered your calls and text messages, and all you do is shit on Him.

You are a failed Businessman trying to fail another.

Just for the record we could only get 10 of the 200 YBR and all are sold out today.

#262 5 years ago

we only got allocated 10, not sure what other distributors got

#410 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

^^ this. Our local distributor claims he’s sold all 10 of his Australian allotment already at AUD$18000. Pretty sure that’s only pre-order deposits based on the rumours that have been going around for a while. Once he tells them the price I’m guessing many will bail. Of course he’s not going to tell them they’ve removed mechs, they’ll need to find that out for themselves. So unless they’re on pinball forums, or go to meets, they might not realize what’s missing. Or the distributor will tell them it was a troublesome mech and you’re better off without it.

more shit out of your mouth

we have had a waiting list for WOZ for over 2 years, the customers were told what the game was and what is and not included and the price

AND they don't care, they want the game

#416 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Nice. And you’re the official JJP distributor? Your customer communication skills are a real asset. No doubt that’s why JJP chose you as their distributor.

Yes we do a good job of not selling to anal customers like you that complain about everything, a little scratch in a decal join?

I remember the I want a new Cabinet and extended 5 year Warranty,

I do what the manufacturers say, DON'T sell to this person as they can't build a game good enough to satisfy you. Not a JJP game by the way.

So stick to Sterns you can drive them Crazy.

I have said it in the past, some customers you just can't please and no amount of money is worth dealing with them.

We sell more games than any other Country in the World outside the USA with my lack of skills.

Just because we are Distributors doesn't mean we need to be talked to and ordered around, I am not your Wife!

#419 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

OMFG. Wow.
    Not even going to bother addressing the vitriolic crap in that post, but you really need to get some professional help. How the F are you still in business?

By selling the games you reject to other people who see them as perfect

Now how many Games from AMD the Stern Agent have you rejected or complained about, Now be honest as I know the answer and it's not 0

#421 5 years ago
    Quoted from estrader:

So you just want customers to keep their mouth shut when the game isn’t as advertised? Are you saying that JJP told you not to sell to a customer because they complained about a scratch on their game?
    Doesn’t sound like jack or jjp to say anything remotely close to what you’re claiming. Glad I’m not jjp because I wouldn’t want to deal with you.

No, another Manufacturer not JJP, But as his standards are higher than the manufacturers, none can make a suitable game, however we have had issues with every game and every manufacturer game he has bought. small defect in shooter lane on a JJP game, small decal crack on a Chicago Gaming machine that comes to mind. Wanted New Playfield and a New Cabinet.

We replaced the playfield and refunded and returned the other Game, Both the playfield and Game sold same day and new customers very happy.

#424 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Lol.
    You could only dream to be as good a distributor as AMD.

I notice you didn't answer the question!

AMD might put up with your crap to your face and that's great, hope it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling, but your ears are burning when you leave.

#427 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Sold after re-decaling.

No redecaling required

Quoted from jetspeedb:

For the amount of money we pay for these machines now ....im on the side of the fence there should not be any "small" defects......

I agree, But its how you deal with the Distributor, Treat people how you would like to be treated yourself

#430 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Didn’t answer your question because it’s none of your f*n business.
    And since we’re talking about ears burning, let’s talk about how popular you are among collectors in this market.

Just giving people some transparency, That it's all Manufacturers of Pinball Machines you have problems with.

We have very few issues with Collectors in this market, we sell they buy

#432 5 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

OP end this thread, it’s turned into a pissing match between two aussies.

Yes Back on track, No more from Me

Just don't like people telling Lies to derail Manufacturers Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-s-pinball-machine-release-tx2019?tu=ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.