1CD2A28F-B060-4FA9-A92C-5B2940759747 (resized).png
C99DAFDC-2F34-4F6C-8A30-F735782BFAF1 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 1.44.10 PM.png
20180822_190133 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180822_210426794_HDR (resized).jpg
F5694B7F-6268-4057-94A3-20304DDB1B09 (resized).jpeg
20180817_193520 (resized).jpg
Helicon steel city league (resized).jpeg
There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 5 years ago

Prototype to Final.....

0C733560-2860-42A1-B5C2-ED5EF73C2E46 (resized).jpeg0C733560-2860-42A1-B5C2-ED5EF73C2E46 (resized).jpeg4CBB5108-E1D7-41DD-92A3-089C40CFA3F5 (resized).jpeg4CBB5108-E1D7-41DD-92A3-089C40CFA3F5 (resized).jpegC8AE7E98-5FF1-4EE3-8397-013132DF308F (resized).jpegC8AE7E98-5FF1-4EE3-8397-013132DF308F (resized).jpeg
#52 5 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

Thanks for posting all those pics Chris. It looks amazing.

We have an unboxing video as well. I have to figure on how to get it uploaded. Thanks for getting this to us! One day from NJ. Wow. Mary is a hero in this too!

#53 5 years ago

Alright, I have a few PM's asking my opinion on the gameplay so I will try to highlight what I thought playing and observing so others playing.

1. The shots are very satisfying. I was able to hit the triple combo a few times which was left ramp, right orbit, map shot. That was fun to try to time all that and challenging.

2. I really like the upper flipper loop, I had it roaring twice on the fifth consecutive make and it is another cool add to the skill shot.

3. The ship upper playfield is probably the most unique toy/playfield/playing area I've ever seen (first game unboxed was pinbot I think). Kudos to Eric for really thinking out of the box on this.

Overall I think this is a combo of some flow in the upper playfield and some catch n shoot with the lower flippers. Obviously I am not a pro but I had a bunch of fun playing the game. I personally would set the game up harder for myself but for location I think it's just right. I appreciate the absolute difference in Eric's style from what Keith did with Iron Maiden. This is what makes this game stand out. Both games are completely different than what we have seen from other designers and then when compared to each other they are completely different.

There is already a ton of code in this thing and everyone that looked at it says its jammed packed. I'd they evolve this code it will certainly be a force reckon with.

The game looks and plays the part. Now it's up to the code department to make this thing shine! Based on JJP track record, I have zero doubt it will be something spectacular.

Cant wait to get number 2, 3, and 4!!

#54 5 years ago

Great pix, Chris. Thanks!

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Great pix, Chris. Thanks!

Thanks Bud, cheers!!

#56 5 years ago

This is the first I've really seen of detailed playfield pics. I'm not a huge Pirates fan and kind of blew it off, but man this game looks pretty awesome! Reminds me of TZ with all the toys, mini playfield and features to it. It also looks like it might be a difficult shooter with all of the clutter down on the lower playfield.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

This is the first I've really seen of detailed playfield pics. I'm not a huge Pirates fan and kind of blew it off, but man this game looks pretty awesome! Reminds me of TZ with all the toys, mini playfield and features to it. It also looks like it might be a difficult shooter with all of the clutter down on the lower playfield.

At a glance yes, it does look this way. After watching my 5 year old, nail most shots with some regularity, I'd say it shoots well. You will be surprised with the satisfaction on the shots and the amount of things to shoot.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

It also looks like it might be a difficult shooter with all of the clutter down on the lower playfield.

You could assume that from a photo but JJP did do Hundreds of hours of weekly live game play to show otherwise? Think they wisely assumed showing it live would let the buyer decide with more than a flyer image. I was sold seeing them illustrate this masterpiece.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You could assume that from a photo but JJP did do Hundreds of hours of weekly live game play to show otherwise? Think they wisely assumed showing it live would let the buyer decide with more than a flyer image. I was sold seeing them illustrate this masterpiece.

I'm not saying its bad nor good. TZ for example can drain quickly because there is a lower cluttered playfield and pops so low. It reminds me of that and not the typical wide open fan layouts we see alot of these days. Not good, nor bad just an observation.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'm not saying its bad nor good. TZ for example can drain quickly because there is a lower cluttered playfield and pops so low. It reminds me of that and not the typical wide open fan layouts we see alot of these days. Not good, nor bad just an observation.

Agreed. Personally I love that Eric took a new direction, his direction and created his own vision. Refreshing to me over the how do we make this fan layout not look like 50 others. I’ve put my fair share of dollars into this game at 257 and each play is a unique and fun journey. I am most impressed by how unified the software, animations, design team was on this. Absolutely seamless as if it was one guy doing it. So can’t wait to get ours.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

The young kids there were really into Lexy. I was showing them how the back Playfield comes out.

What are your thoughts on Lexy?

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

What are your thoughts on Lexy?

Lexy Lightspeed has come a long way. It's a much different feel than any other pinball table you have ever played. I think the proximity sensing and features that the platform offers is promising. I will say of all the pinballs at Helicon, and there are a lot, Lexy draws in the younger crowd the most. 14 and under play it a lot. Which I think is awesome because sometimes we see less participation from the fortnite generation.

I feel the code is good and the overall gameplay and layout are fun. Everything is modular so each component can basically be slid out of the game.

Lexy is a good game overall but the real benefit is playing more than one game in a foot print of one game. There is also talk of online connectivity and that would change a lot. Cosmic cart seems really cool too and I can wait to have a head to head version set up at Helicon.

#63 5 years ago

Well I'm heading over to check this game out. I plan to leave my impressions of the game as well. I'm definitely not a fanboy of this game and of course you're going to get the straight forward from me. It's a stunning game from those photos but side art is weak.

Impressions of this bar? Love it. Great beer and open layout.

#64 5 years ago

I had the best time ever at Helicon tonight! My friend even got me enjoying the alcohol. Thanks for making such an amazing place to make friends and play pinball.

4A895F3E-81E1-4F34-9E90-CCA7FA26160D (resized).jpeg4A895F3E-81E1-4F34-9E90-CCA7FA26160D (resized).jpeg
#65 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I had the best time ever at Helicon tonight! My friend even got me enjoying the alcohol. Thanks for making such an amazing place to make friends and play pinball.
[quoted image]

Hell yeah dude! This is what it's all about!

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well I'm heading over to check this game out. I plan to leave my impressions of the game as well. I'm definitely not a fanboy of this game and of course you're going to get the straight forward from me. It's a stunning game from those photos but side art is weak.
Impressions of this bar? Love it. Great beer and open layout.

I love the uniqueness but I understand if it is not for everyone. Let us know what you think. Addams just went down so I may be out at some point to have a peak and buy you a beer.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

[quoted image]

Cheers Eric!! Hope to cross paths with you Monday when all these deadpool pinballs arrive! Also talk me out of getting a 2019 denali!

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Hell yeah dude! This is what it's all about!

Eric maybe we fly you in for the next beer release? You down? Fly out of Chicago midway?

#69 5 years ago

Looks like the happiest place on earth

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Looks like the happiest place on earth

Pinball love is in the air at Helicon!

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Unboxing video incoming! Gonna have to figure how to get it uploaded.

https://blogs.constantcontact.com/how-to-upload-video-to-youtube/

#72 5 years ago

I'll definitely have to stop out there soon. The pins look amazing. Not too far from South park. Are there certain hours where it's family friendly? My 6 year old has been playing every day down in the game room. He'd definitely like to come too.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I'll definitely have to stop out there soon. The pins look amazing. Not too far from South park. Are there certain hours where it's family friendly? My 6 year old has been playing every day down in the game room. He'd definitely like to come too.

My kids were there until 10pm last night. The pictures show a bunch of 14 and under there having a blast. My 5 year old loves it there.

20180817_193520 (resized).jpg20180817_193520 (resized).jpg20180817_194841 (resized).jpg20180817_194841 (resized).jpg20180817_201036 (resized).jpg20180817_201036 (resized).jpgHelicon steel city league (resized).jpegHelicon steel city league (resized).jpeg
#74 5 years ago

Looks like a super fun place, what a lineup!

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

My kids were there until 10pm last night. The pictures show a bunch of 14 and under there having a blast. My 5 year old loves it there.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Perfect. We will definitely be up soon.

#76 5 years ago

I was able to spend about an hour at the bar today and it was packed. What's great about the place is that it has this very chill vibe and you don't feel overcrowded. Again - love the layout and I would say majority of people weren't even playing pinball which is great for pinheads like us! Everyone seemed like they were having a good time and I again enjoyed the beer as well!

After playing pirates at shows, I was almost taken back when I walked up to it b/c.....no one was playing it! Usually at shows the line is 10-20 people deep - I actually looked around and again, place was busy but no one was waiting so I jumped right in.

Before I give my impressions, I'm not good at pinball. I play for fun, don't take it too seriously and just comment on my gut reaction based on my experience. I also want to mention that the pirates games designer (forget his name).....I love that guy - SO much passion, just seems like a nice person.

I will say that after playing it, the game holds the title of the, "wait - that was a widebody pin?" - it plays so fast for a widebody it's crazy. Kudos to him and team for making a widebody that plays like a standard but is loaded.

Here's the first thing that I thought of when playing this game - it looks different. I don't know how or why b/c technically it looks the same (it was an LE and I played the prototypes which I thought were LE) - but this game was lacking that JJP super saturated look. I know - this is nuts b/c from the pics, from what I've played myself at shows - I can't put my finger on it but it's like that super polish wasn't there. I don't know if it's the lack of wheel, but the PF itself - the colors - something was not as saturated in your face WOZ, Hobbit, DI and even the Pirates proto. Maybe the lack of proper powder on the LE? At least the armor didn't look like it was that glossy JJP powder.

The game shoots really well - so many places to put the ball - I love the top left flipper, I love the super outlanes that roll back to the left flipper, love the right outlane that can be bumped into the shooter. Speaking of shooter - this was the darkest shooter (wood wise) I've ever seen. Not sure if that is normal but it didn't look dirty - just not that light color we're used to seeing. Anyway - the ramps were butter smooth. Left kickout seemed to struggle but would pop after two tries. It just felt good to shoot.

Ship toy - I want to love this thing. I like the idea, I like how it's really active and I like shooting it but you're up there alot and I can see that wearing out its welcome. I also don't like how it's constantly tilting left and right b/c even when you're playing below it, in the corner of your eye that thing is moving back and forth and along with the crazy pops to the right, it can be very distracting. I don't think it's bad but I def don't think it's a huge plus. For me, it's fun but I can see it getting on my nerves. Then there is the magnet area that closes and bangs the ball around. Felt it killed the flow - maybe I should be actively doing something, so maybe it's me.

The game was kind of quiet and I'm not a huge fan of Pirates but it didn't seem to impact the game too much. Meaning the ties in here didn't feel like your were part of the movie (like Hobbit) - it could have been generic pirates and still had the same impact. For me, take it or leave it. For someone really into the movies, that could be a disappointment.

The wheel - oh the wheel. As someone who played the proto, this was more of a bummer than I thought. It def seems like something should have gone there as it's big. It's made worse when the screen above actually shows the three wheels moving during certain sequences. I'm not sure if it's too bad if you never experienced before but that was a bummer.

Games lasted longer than expected (vs when I played the proto) - this was def easier.

Overall - it felt like a little of that magic from the proto was gone but you have a very solid shooter that is packaged in the fastest wide I've ever played. Thanks to Helicon for absolutely NAILING it with this place and bringing us south hills guys a place to play the newest games first. I will be back for Deadpool!

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Looks like a super fun place, what a lineup!

Thanks, it's only gonna get better! =)

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Perfect. We will definitely be up soon.

Awesome. Hopefully we will get to meet. Thanks for the support!

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I was able to spend about an hour at the bar today and it was packed. What's great about the place is that it has this very chill vibe and you don't feel overcrowded. Again - love the layout and I would say majority of people weren't even playing pinball which is great for pinheads like us! Everyone seemed like they were having a good time and I again enjoyed the beer as well!
After playing pirates at shows, I was almost taken back when I walked up to it b/c.....no one was playing it! Usually at shows the line is 10-20 people deep - I actually looked around and again, place was busy but no one was waiting so I jumped right in.
Before I give my impressions, I'm not good at pinball. I play for fun, don't take it too seriously and just comment on my gut reaction based on my experience. I also want to mention that the pirates games designer (forget his name).....I love that guy - SO much passion, just seems like a nice person.
I will say that after playing it, the game holds the title of the, "wait - that was a widebody pin?" - it plays so fast for a widebody it's crazy. Kudos to him and team for making a widebody that plays like a standard but is loaded.
Here's the first thing that I thought of when playing this game - it looks different. I don't know how or why b/c technically it looks the same (it was an LE and I played the prototypes which I thought were LE) - but this game was lacking that JJP super saturated look. I know - this is nuts b/c from the pics, from what I've played myself at shows - I can't put my finger on it but it's like that super polish wasn't there. I don't know if it's the lack of wheel, but the PF itself - the colors - something was not as saturated in your face WOZ, Hobbit, DI and even the Pirates proto. Maybe the lack of proper powder on the LE? At least the armor didn't look like it was that glossy JJP powder.
The game shoots really well - so many places to put the ball - I love the top left flipper, I love the super outlanes that roll back to the left flipper, love the right outlane that can be bumped into the shooter. Speaking of shooter - this was the darkest shooter (wood wise) I've ever seen. Not sure if that is normal but it didn't look dirty - just not that light color we're used to seeing. Anyway - the ramps were butter smooth. Left kickout seemed to struggle but would pop after two tries. It just felt good to shoot.
Ship toy - I want to love this thing. I like the idea, I like how it's really active and I like shooting it but you're up there alot and I can see that wearing out its welcome. I also don't like how it's constantly tilting left and right b/c even when you're playing below it, in the corner of your eye that thing is moving back and forth and along with the crazy pops to the right, it can be very distracting. I don't think it's bad but I def don't think it's a huge plus. For me, it's fun but I can see it getting on my nerves. Then there is the magnet area that closes and bangs the ball around. Felt it killed the flow - maybe I should be actively doing something, so maybe it's me.
The game was kind of quiet and I'm not a huge fan of Pirates but it didn't seem to impact the game too much. Meaning the ties in here didn't feel like your were part of the movie (like Hobbit) - it could have been generic pirates and still had the same impact. For me, take it or leave it. For someone really into the movies, that could be a disappointment.
The wheel - oh the wheel. As someone who played the proto, this was more of a bummer than I thought. It def seems like something should have gone there as it's big. It's made worse when the screen above actually shows the three wheels moving during certain sequences. I'm not sure if it's too bad if you never experienced before but that was a bummer.
Games lasted longer than expected (vs when I played the proto) - this was def easier.
Overall - it felt like a little of that magic from the proto was gone but you have a very solid shooter that is packaged in the fastest wide I've ever played. Thanks to Helicon for absolutely NAILING it with this place and bringing us south hills guys a place to play the newest games first. I will be back for Deadpool!

Thanks for stopping out. We appreciate your support and as always I am grateful for the honest review.

I will not disagree with anything said here just add to a few highlights but overall we agree on a majority of points.

The ship is cool, it may not be something pinball enthusiasts think is ground breaking but I can say people looking at the game from a causal stand point think it is really sweet. Its not to hard to get up there so they get some satisfaction of playing the upper level.

The speed of the game is somewhat amazing. Again as stated previously I have played, I would say, almost every game ever made. Not a single wide body game plays this fast. Incredible. I had the ball going so fast on the top loop, it was a lot of fun.

I love the how the chest toy plays and how the ball pathing is effected. Really neat idea with little mechanical movement. It's all a cleaver thought up way to load up a multiball. I will say it did spill out 2 balls instead of 1 in a 2 player game I was on. Not sure if there is an adjustment for that.

Overall I think the integration of theme is certainly there. Not saying it's what a pirates of the Caribbean movie buff would like but it fits that "yohoho and a bottle of rum" feeling for me when I play it.

Thanks again for stopping out and taking the time to make some valid points. I think the game will grow on me more as some have done in the past couple of releases. Only game out of the box I absolutely loved was iron Maiden.

Cheers!

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It's a fallacy that widebodies are slow. There's nothing inherently slow about them. They just tend to have either a lot of stuff packed in (so stop and start), or a lot of people think of machines like Paragon and its ilk which are set up very flat, and have weak flippers. There's also further to travel on some shots so it gives the impression of less speed sometimes.

Of the Superpins Demoilition Man is very fast, Popeye is very fast (but less flow) and probably ties Jonny Mnemonic for fastest orbits in any game, STTNG is fast. Roadshow and JD are average. IJ is slower. TZ is like treacle. WOZ can be fast depending on setup, though obviously not that much flow due to the upper pfs. Hobbit's average depending on setup.

I'd say JJPotC is fairly normal in this respect. Though exceptional in others.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It's a fallacy that widebodies are slow. There's nothing inherently slow about them. They just tend to have either a lot of stuff packed in (so stop and start), or a lot of people think of machines like Paragon and its ilk which are set up very flat, and have weak flippers. There's also further to travel on some shots so it gives the impression of less speed sometimes.
Of the Superpins Demoilition Man is very fast, Popeye is very fast (but less flow) and probably ties Jonny Mnemonic for fastest orbits in any game, STTNG is fast. Roadshow and JD are average. IJ is slower. TZ is like treacle. WOZ can be fast depending on setup, though obviously not that much flow due to the upper pfs. Hobbit's average depending on setup.

Hmmmm, well I do disagree with your assessment of wide games. There is more area to move right to left so the ball will stay in a left to right movement longer making it not come back to the flippers as quickly. A wide body is only a few inches wider than standard but if you factor in the size of the ball, a few inches can be a second or two.

You are very much correct on demo man. Either way JJP has made a unique game that plays more like a standard size table. That makes it a little more enjoyable than others that seem to move at a slightly lesser pace.

All my opinion of course and I appreciate your thoughts! =)

#82 5 years ago

Not sure how one can think the rocking ship isn't innovative with the way it moves and can vary in speed depending on what is happening in game play and of course the cannon that is difficult to load and shoot across the PF at another ship and hitting a target to sink it! Not to mention the level or detail with flickering lanterns and sculpting of ship, its perfection!

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Not sure how one can think the rocking ship isn't innovative with the way it moves and can vary in speed depending on what is happening in game play and of course the cannon that is difficult to load and shoot across the PF at another ship and hitting a target to sink it! Not to mention the level or detail with flickering lanterns and sculpting of ship, its perfection!

The is no question the general public walking up to this game realizes it is something different or special. While I was on site I was paying attention to people and what they were saying. One guy went and got his kid to show him the ship. Another person said he never say thumper bumpers spin before.

The wow factor is there for the casual player. I think the game will be a good route unit for a long time. Time will tell as deadpool will be right beside it tomorrow afternoon. I am very impressed with what we see in this game.

#84 5 years ago

Great pics, amazing looking game and awesome location! Thanks for sharing!

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Great pics, amazing looking game and awesome location! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Good points. I think some people say that some of those games are slow as they have become a bit blinded by the typical two ramp, few toys offerings that Stern has regularly put out over the past 10 years. Games with very little on the playfield will always play faster then those jam packed with toys and features. For $6k-$10k I want a game loaded with toys and innovation, not two ramps and little else, lol. Pirates looks like it offers a good variety of speed along with a ton of features.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Good points. I think some people say that some of those games are slow as they have become a bit blinded by the typical two ramp, few toys offerings that Stern has regularly put out over the past 10 years. Games with very little on the playfield will always play faster then those jam packed with toys and features. For $6k-$10k I want a game loaded with toys and innovation, not two ramps and little else, lol. Pirates looks like it offers a good variety of speed along with a ton of features.

Pirates sets a high bar for future offerings that are wide body. One problem with this is, with heighway gone, there is only one manufacturer currently making wide body games so they will be competing against themselves. Doesnt seem like a major problem as Eric has proven he does an incredible job and Pat is also on staff at JJP so I am sure they will come up with some amazing designs.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

No question A+ for innovation. I just don't know if it will be fun or frustrating in the long run.

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No question A+ for innovation. I just don't know if it will be fun or frustrating in the long run.

Great point. Innovation doesnt always equal fun factor. Iron maiden is very fun because the layout is innovative. The mechs are all basically recycled but the game is awesome and the code makes it the whole package as far as fun to play!

#90 5 years ago

That bottom makes Italians weep. Really glad they don’t take any part of the playfield for granted in design.

Would love to see a modern take on scissor flippers, zipper flippers, and other bottom variants on future JJPs. Watching Elwin dazzle the crowd at Pinburgh with his scissor skills on Harlem, I’m looking forward to seeing those type of skills tested on new games.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

That bottom makes Italians weep. Really glad they don’t take any part of the playfield for granted in design.
Would love to see a modern take on scissor flippers, zipper flippers, and other bottom variants on future JJPs. Watching Elwin dazzle the crowd at Pinburgh with his scissor skills on Harlem, I’m looking forward to seeing those type of skills tested on new games.

I am not sure what you mean by scissor skills on Harlem. Do mean tap pass or alley pass? Usually on Harlem you have to get the ball to the right flipper when spinner is max or pass to the left to get the drops down to max that value and collect.

#92 5 years ago

Did unboxing video ever get posted?

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Did unboxing video ever get posted?

I cant get it to upload. I have to get the file from phone to computer. My apologies

#94 5 years ago

Did you have the topper in the end, or not?

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Did you have the topper in the end, or not?

He posted he did have the one for his model of game.

LTG : )

#96 5 years ago

Yeah, but he said he'd put it on and take pictures. I wondered if he was mistaken and it wasn't there, and to ship later.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Yeah, but he said he'd put it on and take pictures. I wondered if he was mistaken and it wasn't there, and to ship later.

We do not go back until tomorrow. Sorry for this. I will get pics tomorrow and load the video of unboxing. My day job sucks. Haha

#98 5 years ago

No need to be sorry. Just curious. The originally revealed one, which was just a clone of the backglass, went down like a lead balloon. It hasn't been shown in months, so no-one knows if they revised it.

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

We do not go back until tomorrow. Sorry for this. I will get pics tomorrow and load the video of unboxing. My day job sucks. Haha

Huh? Sounds like you have the job I always Dreamed of!! lol

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

No need to be sorry. Just curious. The originally revealed one, which was just a clone of the backglass, went down like a lead balloon. It hasn't been shown in months, so no-one knows if they revised it.

I see. I'll get it up for ya Monday at some point. I have to assemble 4 deadpools at helicon tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pirates-of-the-caribbean-shipping-to-helicon-brewing/page/2?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.