Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Linenking
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Full disclosure from the outset - I work for a local radio station and have been friendly with Jack since the WOZ days. He was kind enough to invite me over to the factory today to take a look at the Pirates of the Caribbean prototype and take a few runs at it. Here's what I shot. I'm actually going back in a few days for a full interview about the game, so I'll have more on the way!

Here's the video of the gameplay:

And here's my blog with more pix and details:

http://wobm.com/jersey-jack-pinball-pirates-of-the-caribbean-gameplay/

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from JLou04:

Full disclosure from the outset - I work for a local radio station and have been friendly with Jack since the WOZ days. He was kind enough to invite me over to the factory today to take a look at the Pirates of the Caribbean prototype and take a few runs at it. Here's what I shot. I'm actually going back in a few days for a full interview about the game, so I'll have more on the way!
Here's the video of the gameplay:
» YouTube video
And here's my blog with more pix and details:
http://wobm.com/jersey-jack-pinball-pirates-of-the-caribbean-gameplay/

Looks pretty sweet! The spinning disk in the center would get on my nerves after a while.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from RetroToys:

Looks pretty sweet! The spinning disk in the center would get on my nerves after a while.

Yup same here, I’m not a fan of spinning disc on a pinball playfield. With that being said though, this game looks to be pure awesomeness in every way. I am bothered by that lack of music, call outs, and movie clips on such an expensive pin. That’s almost a deal breaker for me.

6 months later
#4 2 years ago

Just attended YegPin. Went there to buy AFM LE. My wife fell in love with the Pirates of the Caribbean by Jersey Jack. She would not play any other machine. I wound up buying the collectors edition from Tommy at Nitro. Now I just have to wait for it. I actually enjoyed the game play and the rule sets. Did wish there was more graphics and call outs. It was the most entertaining pin for us. The Collectors come with a ship in a bottle that moves in water. Wild. Best topper ever. Looking forward to it coming.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside