(Topic ID: 43375)

Jersey Jack Pinball WOZ - SEE the Box !!!!

By PinballSTAR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 307 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download.jpg
orly.jpg
175368_FR.jpg
jack.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
Pinball_News_JJP_Factory_2012-10_48.jpg
brad-pitt.jpg
3648043451_3de64014fd_z.jpg
howardhughes_sprucegoose_350wd.jpg
box.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#11 11 years ago

I noticed in the picture to the right is pallets of 26" Wells Gardner LCDs.

Also, the serial number has a "P" at the end meaning it is a prototype.

#115 11 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I heard when they start shipping the first batch is headed to Australia, so that does two things
1) he ships this month as promised .
2) that buys him 45 more days to finish the code while they take a long boat ride..

Jack said someone this month would win the contest about guessing the date of the first delivered WOZ to a home of a buyer. Shipping to Australia would not achieve that so I fully expect at least one delivered and received to a customer in the USA this month.

#236 11 years ago

I think most that have waited over a year for their games (including me) would prefer to get the games now with unfinished code than to wait for an additional unknown time that could stretch out for another year for all we know.

It is better to have something tangible in the collection now to show for our money, and each update will be sort of like getting a new game. This situation is especially different from Stern not finishing code because buyer's don't actually have anything of value at this point with JJP until they receive their game and the money has been tied up for a long time. With Stern you get something of physical value fairly quickly when you put your money down even if it is often initially a turd because of the code.

#251 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I.e., see X-Men thread(s).

A big difference between XMEN and WOZ is that WOZ has a compilation of extraordinary playfield mechanisms and quality and XMEN has fairly ordinary playfield mechanisms and quality (i.e. there is much more value in the physical/tangible WOZ game even with half-ass code).
Also, before it is said, no I am not relating any of this to fun factor.

#262 11 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

It's funny to watch the WOZ owners already turn into apologists for JJP shipping a pin with unfinished code. Somehow this is "different" than when Stern does it, because WOZ is "better" and gives you "more value".
Classic.

Whatever dude. I was one of the 1st to receive Avengers LE. Buying that one while also knowing how upset XMEN and TF buyers have been about unfinished code definitely does not make me an apologist. What do you own? I don't see you listing any collection at all.

#266 11 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

It's funny to watch the WOZ owners already turn into apologists for JJP shipping a pin with unfinished code. Somehow this is "different" than when Stern does it, because WOZ is "better" and gives you "more value".
Classic.

Can one of the mods please check to see if this guy has multiple accounts. He has only made a few posts that were trolling at best.

#270 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

It's funny to watch new people sign up for accounts with zero credibility spewing negative commentary.

Exactly.
Also, all I want to do is enjoy pinball and am not concerned with which company makes the games as long as they turn out to be fun.
I hope JJP, Stern, SkitB, Heighway, Spooky, etc. are all successful at making fun and unique games where everyone of us can find some games that we enjoy. Heck, I also hope that the Bally/Williams games continue to have strong demand and everyone takes care of their games and even more are refurbished. The more the merrier.

One other note, the people that are constantly bashing any particular pinball company to me don't really love pinball because they certainly are not helping them to be successful by the manner that they go about the bad mouthing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-ships-a-woz-see-the-box?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.