(Topic ID: 43375)

Jersey Jack Pinball WOZ - SEE the Box !!!!

By PinballSTAR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 307 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download.jpg
orly.jpg
175368_FR.jpg
jack.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
Pinball_News_JJP_Factory_2012-10_48.jpg
brad-pitt.jpg
3648043451_3de64014fd_z.jpg
howardhughes_sprucegoose_350wd.jpg
box.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

So wrong. So very very wrong.

How so?? Please, bring me up to speed!

#302 11 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Great .. please show me the video dude. I'd like to hear the "slams" (where he specifically referenced Stern). Because I'm thinking it must also be on more than a dozen videos of Jack giving speeches at pinball shows stating he wishes nothing but the best for Stern and that they sell a million more games. I guess this original "slam" cancels out everything else he ever said after that.

Find the video yourself. No way I'm sifting through the hundreds of preorder fishing JJP speech videos online. I think it was in Texas where Gary finally got fed up & walked out. Also check the Midwest Gaming Classic too. Those are not the only cases either, there were smaller stabs here & there other times too.

He later on apologized after looking arrogant & failing to deliver which was an obvious PR self preservation mechanism.

Look it's old news & really not a big deal now days. I'm only brining it up because your so damn confrontational & wrong

#303 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Find the video yourself. No way I'm sifting through the hundreds of preorder fishing JJP speech videos online. I think it was in Texas where Gary finally got fed up & walked out. Also the Midwest Gaming Classic too. Those are not the only times either, there were other smaller stabs here & there too.
He later on apologized after looking arrogant & failing to deliver which was an obvious PR self preservation mechanism.
Look it's old news & really not a big deal now days. I'm only brining it up because your so damn confrontational & wrong

lol, I'm so "damn confrontational"?? Okay, great comeback. Good luck with those court-ordered anger management classes.

#304 11 years ago

Ah I see what your doing there lol

Just watch the videos

#305 11 years ago

Well, to be fair to Pinballwizard79, I'm pretty sure Jack has made several public comments on Stern's unfinished code, and stated that his intention was to ship a game with completed code.

But he's reaching on the whole "no production delays" and "delivery by December 2011" parts (yes, this date was given very briefly as a delivery estimate, but was quickly changed to less firm wording specifically not mentioning delivery and, well, we all know how the estimates have gone since then, so there's no point whipping an expired equine).

#306 11 years ago

It's not plugged in yet.

#307 11 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I'd like to hear the "slams" (where he specifically referenced Stern).

I know you are probably 99% chance trolling on this, but you have seen the video of "bouncing balls around in a cardboard box"?

Classic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-ships-a-woz-see-the-box/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.