(Topic ID: 43375)

Jersey Jack Pinball WOZ - SEE the Box !!!!

By PinballSTAR

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 307 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download.jpg
orly.jpg
175368_FR.jpg
jack.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
Pinball_News_JJP_Factory_2012-10_48.jpg
brad-pitt.jpg
3648043451_3de64014fd_z.jpg
howardhughes_sprucegoose_350wd.jpg
box.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 6 years ago

Hey everyone - the day has come - a game in a box... good stuff...

Now get your butt off the fence and buy a WOZ ! or a Hobbit ! or both !!!

Contact us for pricing, details, info....

We are having a private WOZ Release party in PA on 3/23 - email Sales@PinballSTAR.com if interested in getting an invite. Jack will be here. Giveaways, mini-WOZ tournaments, fun, friends. My personal collection of 100 games will be here to play as well - arcade and pinball games from 1930's to today - don't miss it. Limited space so let me know if you'd like an invite.

Located in Dallas, PA 18612 - near Wilkes Barre. 1 hour north of Allentown.

Enjoy the box picture ! VERY COOL.

Joe Newhart
Jersey Jack Distributor
PinballSTAR Amusements
www.PinballSTAR.com
570-357-0042

box.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Did you read the whole JJP Update? Where is that box going?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I;ll get off the fence when more than 15% of the lights and targets work
But seriously good luck...and stop posting multiples.

#4 6 years ago

lol Talk about misleading.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Did you read the whole JJP Update? Where is that box going?

Yep, that one is going to Ted Estes (programmer.) Final game weight officially clocked in at 320lbs!!

#6 6 years ago

This was shipped to programer Ted Estes so he can assist Keith. Games have not started shipping yet in case people misunderstood the title. The real games are supposed to ship later this month and it will ship with incomplete code but there will be updates coming on a regular basis.

Pappy

#7 6 years ago

That's a nice box!

#8 6 years ago

Blue Ink Vs. Red Ink. Let the battle begin!

#10 6 years ago

The reals games are supposed to ship later this month and it will ship with incomplete code but there will be updates coming on a regular basis.
Pappy

Hmmmmmmm that sounds familiar!

Didn't someone promise that no games would be shipped incomplete?

Just sayin .....

rd.

#11 6 years ago

I noticed in the picture to the right is pallets of 26" Wells Gardner LCDs.

Also, the serial number has a "P" at the end meaning it is a prototype.

#12 6 years ago

Yes - sent to Ted Estes - but still a milestone - putting a WOZ in a box and sending it out the door... Wasn't trying to be misleading - a game shipped - that's good stuff. Customer games soon enough...

#13 6 years ago

You know how some kids at Christmas time end up playing with the box more than the toy inside? Just say'n... that is a nice box!

#14 6 years ago

23rd is the ship date i keep hearing

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

23rd is the ship date i keep hearing

yes but which month and year?

#16 6 years ago

Looks like a box with a pinball in it!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Contact us for pricing, details, info....

OK

I'm ready to buy a WOZ & Hobbit

Where can I pick them up?

#18 6 years ago

Bad news about software. I was hoping there was going to be something pulled out the bag for the first customer shipped pins but it sounds like they'll be getting a very watered down version for the time being. Probably better than waiting another 3 months but it's a bit of a let down after Jack's talk of only shipping with complete game code.

"Under promise, over deliver" wasn't it? Ah well, it's better to aim high and fail than... Stern.

#19 6 years ago

Pinballwizard79 :

Give me a call 570-357-0042 or email me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com...

Joe Newhart

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Pinballwizard79 :
Joe Newhart

I think Pinballwizard79 can be reached at 1-800-SAR-CASM.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

yes but which month and year?

You should stick to explaining how to use the term HUO appropriately.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Pinballwizard79 :
Joe Newhart

Sure, right after you post pics of your fully programmed & tangible "ready to ship" inventory.

#23 6 years ago

Very misleading. You should post the entire update including this.

"When real production games ship later this month, it will be a game with ongoing software development and easily installable updates occurring on a regular basis."

#24 6 years ago

Soon... the game in a box on a pallet is just another step forward. Sorry for any misinterpretation - I didn't mean to imply a customer game shipped yet. I should have clarified that - my bad. Every step forward is exciting to those of us who have been part of the project from day one... That's all...

#25 6 years ago

The hobby has devolved to the point where people get excited about a box.

#26 6 years ago

Haven't they ALREADY shipped games on pallets? There are several distributors that have them up for display/sampling.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

This is so true. lol

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Lol. And if i am remembering correctly, I've even seen people sell their empty boxes.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

If you had waited 2 years for your game to be built while people on public forums joked that you're an idiot for putting money down so early for something that would never come to fruition ... you'd be happy to see a finished game in a box too.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Didn't someone promise that no games would be shipped incomplete?

You are right. Jack has said many things. This is probably one that he wished he never said. LOL
Still I am glad he will be shipping later this month (if it really happens this time). I would rather get my game now without complete code then wait a few months.

Pappy

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

If you had waited 2 years for your game to be built while people on public forums joked that you're an idiot for putting money down so early for something that would never come to fruition ... you'd be happy to see a finished game in a box too.

I'm well on my way to two years (about 1 year and 9 months or so) of waiting and yet the box does nothing for me.

Frankly, I'll get excited when my game shows up.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It's worse than that. As someone else pointed out, this original post is downright misleading. He posts that picture of a WOZ boxed up and put on a palett ready to ship, and says "the day has come", something about "doing cartwheels in the parking lots" etc., without telling us that that particular pin is being shipped to Estes, who is working on the code!

Uh...if this is being shipped to Estes, who is working with Keith on code, why should we be doing cartwheels? Seems like the implication could be that there is more work to do, not that they are shipping today.

Misleading thread.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's worse than that. As someone else pointed out, this original post is downright misleading. He posts that picture of a WOZ boxed up and put on a palett ready to ship, and says "the day has come", something about "doing cartwheels in the parking lots" etc., without telling us that that particular pin is being shipped to Estes, who is working on the code!
Uh...if this is being shipped to Estes, who is working with Keith on code, why should we be doing cartwheels? Seems like the implication could be that there is more work to do, not that they are shipping today.
Misleading thread.

OMG .. cry me a river

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

OMG .. cry me a river

Did I say something that wasn't true?

Didn't think so.

Misleading thread. Period.

Edit: I see you have WOZ and Hobbit ordered. Fanboy? Makes sense now. Enjoy the picture of the box!

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Lol. And if i am remembering correctly, I've even seen people sell their empty boxes.

I think you're right. Which reminds me...

FS - HUO Tron:LE Box for the low, low price of $2,500! Operators are standing by!!!

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I'm well on my way to two years (about 1 year and 9 months or so) of waiting and yet the box does nothing for me.

LOL, and you don't have a WOZ picture in your profile and he does. He's obviously more excited than you

Pappy

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Did I say something that wasn't true?
Didn't think so.

Wahhh .. move on to a different thread then and stop your constant b.tching and moaning

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I couldn't agree more. A picture of a game in a box?? Really??

I just want my f'ing game.

#39 6 years ago

Well....I just ordered the BOX. The BOXLE ships in 2 weeks followed by BOX REG 2 weeks later. My BOX is #5. ($100 by Xmas)

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I think you're right. Which reminds me...
FS - HUO Tron:LE Box for the low, low price of $2,500! Operators are standing by!!!

I will have an AC/DC Premium Box soon. I am willing to trade it for your Tron box, plus....$500 cash back to me. Deal? It's HUO if that matters.

#41 6 years ago

Let the modding begin!!! *grabs a mailing box from pinball life and starts tearing it apart*

#42 6 years ago

Seriously this is getting worse than a daytime soap opera.

Popping popcorn.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

LOL, and you don't have a WOZ picture in your profile and he does. He's obviously more excited than you
Pappy

Indeed! I may have paid for it already, but until it is in my home it doesn't go into my Pinside collection.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Every step forward is exciting to those of us who have been part of the project from day one... That's all...

False. Its just more nails in the coffin for the disappointment that is sure to follow. Its been a long and dramatic process.

People think the drama is bad NOW ha. Wait till people get it.

Lame when vendors hype shit anyone who was gonna get one likely has one already.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are right. I think maybe he was just trying to drum up excitement for the product he is selling at the risk of being misleading. This thread probably should get closed because of it, or maybe sent to the market place.

Pappy

#46 6 years ago

Here's the real question...

How long will a $7,500.00 incomplete paperweight sit in your pinball lineup?

Will it be long enough for JJP to sell 15,000 games or even stay open long enough to finish the code?

Or will there be a slew of "FS HUO WOZLE should be great after the code update" threads before he ships the first 500? If that happens I wouldnt want to be the guy waiting on the 501st machine if you know what I mean.

Damn this is stressful & I got my refund back over a year ago lol. howardhughes_sprucegoose_350wd.jpg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

You are right. I think maybe he was just trying to drum up excitement for the product he is selling at the risk of being misleading. This thread probably should get closed because of it, or maybe sent to the market place.
Pappy

But CraZ4Pin likes it! We should all celebrate this misleading thread like he is!

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Or will there be a slew of "FS HUO WOZLE should be great after the code update" threads before he ships the first 500?

When something is hyped so much for so long it can never NEVER live up to said hype. WOZ PINBALL= EPISODE 1.

I cant wait till the linux kernel becomes corrupt and tons of people start going wtf. I run ubuntu on my main rig and it happens about once a year. There is still the lengthily thread on 3dm as well.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

I will have an AC/DC Premium Box soon. I am willing to trade it for your Tron box, plus....$500 cash back to me. Deal? It's HUO if that matters.

But the game that came in the box has Olivia Wilde, some hot blonde chick, and not one but two Jeff Bridges on it. Obviously the box for that game is worth more than one with a bunch of old dudes on it. Right? Right?!?

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

How long will a $7,500.00 incomplete paperweight sit in your pinball lineup?

Good question...how long has Xmen been out?

But seriously, it's just going to get worse. The companies are going to keep pushing the buyers to see how far they can go.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11,500.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside