(Topic ID: 30864)

Jersey Jack Pinball Presentation at SPF 2012 (Jack, Keith & Joe)

By HighProtein

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

You can believe what you want; I have a hard time believing any op only cleans his games out once a month, and then goes and posts a picture of this fact on the internet.

As a former small time video op that would have been the furthest thing from my mind...

Are you saying that picture of a brand new, shiny clean cash box, full of quarters ( at least twice to get that much $$ money in it, and not be the least bit dirty from all those coins, COULD BE FAKE ?

LTG : )

#102 11 years ago

hopefully he will make repro parts for old bally/williams games some are getting hard to find

#103 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Mrproof, the answer to your question to me is yes.
    Robin, do what you please. I have discussed this issue with other mods. You have a bully of a mod on your team. You might not like hearing that, but you do. If a new rule need to be written and you want to circumvent the ban vote system, of which I have none, then carry on.

wow. you accused others of threatening you,i ask you to show proof of this,you resort to name calling. you attack others, including mods and the site owner. wow.
    great job being a supporter of pinball. great job allowing others to have their opinion. you should be ashamed of yourself. you really should.

#104 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

wow. you accused others of threatening you,i ask you to show proof of this,you resort to name calling. you attack others, including mods and the site owner. wow.
    great job being a supporter of pinball. great job allowing others to have their opinion. you should be ashamed of yourself. you really should.

if pinball made me angry all the time i would sell off my machines and find something else. luckily they bring joy to my life.

an online supplier sent the wrong part for my creech and i mailed it back. she forgot to mail out the proper part for a month so i called her to remind her. she asked why i wasn't angry and i just said this is my hobby and is meant to be enjoyed.

nothing wrong with passionate opinions, just as long as anger, rage and insults don't enter the mix.

#105 11 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

if pinball made me angry all the time i would sell off my machines and find something else. luckily they bring joy to my life.
    an online supplier sent the wrong part for my creech and i mailed it back. she forgot to mail out the proper part for a month so i called her to remind her. she asked why i wasn't angry and i just said this is my hobby and is meant to be enjoyed.
    nothing wrong with passionate opinions, just as long as anger, rage and insults don't enter the mix.

well said sir and bravo to you for being a positive force in pinball.

#106 11 years ago

I mixed up your screen name when I was responding. It is Mrgone. I was thinking about the word proof, and made a Freudian slip. My mix up, and it wasn't intentional. I do have proof, Mrgone. But it wasn't sent to me directly and I don't want to air any one else's laundry.

But you have a weird definition of "attack" in my opinion. You guys certainly didn't call out some egregious stuff in the past. Pretty funny now. Snipe away. I find it funny.

#107 11 years ago

Megone ,
    It was pretty obvious. We all know fanboys sent emails. You should calm down as you seem very late to the game on this stuff.

I

#108 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Megone ,
    It was pretty obvious. We all know fanboys sent emails. You should calm down as you seem very late to the game on this stuff.
    I

no, i just dont act like that. my parents raised me better.if someone or more than one person actually did something so petty and weak then gambit has a right to be angry and should call them out publicly. i will support anyone who does so.tattling to someone for posting their opinion on a hobby site is a chickenshit move.

#109 11 years ago

oh,gambit,no harm no foul on the name mix up.

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-presentation-at-spf-2012-jack-kevin-joe/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.