fonzi-scheme-demotivational-poster-.jpg
bear.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
behind2.jpg
Smaugmoviestill.jpg
shark-tank.jpg
You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg
let-s-get-ready-to-rumble-o.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

These private holding companies aren't charities. If they're investing in JJP it's because they went through his books, examined the business model and upcoming titles, ran all the numbers etc and decided it was a winning bet.
So it's a win for JJP and their fans of course, but it's also a sign that money people think pinball is financially a good bet. Hopefully it wasn't based on $10k NIB games, but otherwise it's good news for everyone, even if you never buy a JJP game.

And yet in your prior post you said that you hoped that this means lower prices! (Edit: sorry, it wasn't you who said that, it was Kevin).

Methinks not.

Things that cost a lot of money to do, like the direct printed and clearcoated cabinets, will be going bye bye in order to cut costs and increase profits. No more losing money on this type of stuff.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The pinball hobby is STRONG. There's ONE reason for that... Jack Guarnieri.

lol

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oh no, people might buy something they want! The free market is great when it's flippers just getting what the market dictates, but when the shoe is on the other foot all of a sudden it's a bad thing.

This doesn't even make sense. What does this have to do with the point that he was making?

Just because a point is made by an "evil flipper" doesn't make it any less valid. You and Rare Hero both seem to have some weird obsession with Teekee and the fact that he sells pinball machines. You hate that fact so much that you can't even accept when he makes a valid point.

It's weird, because I know you are both intelligent. To disagree with his point simply because he's a "flipper" is, well, odd. It's got to the point where you guys seem to badger and disagree with him just for the sake of disagreeing with him.

Odd.

#344 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Let me know when any start up company builds a new game on a new platform in less than 3ish years...true it's 'behind' per Jack's salesman schedule, but did anyone REALLY think it would be complete in a year or even two? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks 3 years was a pretty decent timeline?

lol

You say this as though all of the pre-orders have now been filled.

Quoted from usandthem:

Society is what we make it. No one ever mandated that it be a capitalist society. I prefer working toward the common good.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

#414 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Of course you love hearing it - sounds exactly like your rants about PPS "taking money away from" Stern/JJP. Seems like you want them to "spread the wealth" for the common good. Hypocrisy, thy name is Teekee!

Holy crap. Not even remotely close to the same thing my friend. Kind of out of left field actually.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 25.50
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-partnership-with-jda?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.