fonzi-scheme-demotivational-poster-.jpg
bear.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
behind2.jpg
Smaugmoviestill.jpg
shark-tank.jpg
You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg
let-s-get-ready-to-rumble-o.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

What I find interesting is the fact that outside investor approached Jersey Jack early in the process and he refused. I know I watched videos where he said he was offered millions but said No! So a few things could have changed, he really needed money, or they wanted less for the same dollar. Early in the business you pay more to get funding then after you have proved you can produce a wanted product.

Timing is everything. Before we had a real product the company had less value and yes there were people interested. Thank goodness we have people who believed in what we could do and they had the patience....for the most part, LOL.

Today with a real product and piling more back orders on every day we need to step up the pace and that takes more money. When opportunity knocks at your door and it's the right time, you run to answer the door.

#224 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Glad to hear directly from you Jack!
Just like Rick from PPS does, would you be willing to answer some questions to put everyone's mind at ease?

Sure...I'm Rick's idol (LOL)

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I have said a lot of bad things about the JJP team and Jack, but know this, there is no doubt Jack, Keith and the JJP team are my heroes. They set out to do the impossible and some how they pulled it off. Most of us can only dream about one day creating a pinball machine.....................Those guys did it and despite the fact I hate the WOZ theme, the game looks amazing. When I grow up............I don't want to be like Gary, I want to be like Jack.........No doubt!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to change their minds, thanks.

#235 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

< Steps up to podium >
Jack, can you elablorate on the reason for switching to decals and clarify which games will be getting them?

We need multiple vendors to meet our needs. We need different suppliers for different model games. We want to make everyone happy and honor what we promised to who. The plan was to always do decals, digitally printed decals. We did one "better" with direct print.

We have had a number of cabinets damaged, scratched, nicked, etc. that caused a lot of grief to us and our customers. Many people have asked for decals, we went and did that. It took nine months to create those cabinets to our specs. We have them.

Some people e mailed me asking for the decal cabinet. This is like the JJP logo fiasco on INVISIGLASS(TM)

We will do our best and go from there. Before we ship anything, we will talk to each customer.

#237 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

So decals have been in the works for 9 months?

Longer actually, since October of 2011 but we have been developing this second cabinet line for 9 months.

#240 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Alex had said that the Hobbit LE's would not be decals. Is that still correct?

That is the plan Bro..

#249 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

One question I do have for Jack is regarding WOZ code, since we have you here
Will more callout's be added to the game for things such as jackpots, specific targets to hit, etc? Those wizard call outs you have in the game are amazing and some more would be awesome.

That's a Chris Granner-Keith-Ted question

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JerseyJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-partnership-with-jda?tu=JerseyJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.