Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which JJ do you prefer ”

• Wizard of Ozz 97 votes
      35%
    • Dialed IN 117 votes
      42%
    • Willy Wonka 62 votes
      22%

(276 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

21269372-C245-4664-BDFD-92DEEAA33718.gif
    81009809-FC68-4241-956E-38EA29E99940 (resized).jpeg
    E070FBEE-AD3E-4849-9ACB-AAC55759504F (resized).png
    84DE2E2F-B605-4437-90C8-03009EF09D54 (resized).jpeg
    314967CE-0989-4637-ABB8-0BF7B1D5FF73 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So I’m new to starting up my collection of pinballs and my first will be a Jersey Jack machine. I’m trying to decide on a: Wizard of Ozz, Dialed in, or Willy Wonka. I was told if I can find a place here in Houston Texas, play them and see which one I like but I wanted to ask the members here which one do you prefer and why? Any pros and cons?

Thx in advance for any informative information.

#5 3 years ago

I honestly think from my research of reading is that the JJ machines technology is so much ahead of the other makers. They just do it right.

#11 3 years ago

What are the major differences between the STD vs LE editions?

#13 3 years ago

Ty LTG

#24 3 years ago

Some really great reads and opinions here. Keep them coming guys!!! Thx

#26 3 years ago

Right now is not the best time for POTC as people have pumped up the price considerably and in time, it will settle and then I will be looking.

Hobbit will be another consideration

I will buy only LE or above.

Quoted from Silverstock:

I have a WOZ and have owned a Wonka. They are both amazing pins. Dialed-In is also super fun even though the theme is a bust IMO. Why not consider Pirates of the Caribbean if you have your heart set on a JJP pin?

#33 3 years ago

Yes DI seems to be a great pin from what I’m reading.

#60 3 years ago

Wow thanks for all the replies guys. Yes I will be sharing my pins with my daughter and trying to get my wife on board as well. Daughter says get them “all”
    We have cleared some space but yes, I will start with the JJP first (I just like how they pop) and then move downward to the stern machines is the plan.

#61 3 years ago

Wow- members really like the “Dialed In”

#72 3 years ago

72 votes to 56 votes

Man what happened to WW?

I just thought that one would be a near 2nd.

#90 3 years ago

You guys are making this easy. My wife says yes to WOZ but I'm seeing this pole say the other way.

On the resale side, it looks as if they hold solid on value.

#98 3 years ago

The Pirates above seems strange why anyone would ever swap out the monitor to a smaller size I’d beyond me. Wow

#108 3 years ago

So it looks like you members really like Dialed In -1st and WOZ in 2nd the the WW in a mere 3rd.

Now for myself to locate them local so I can get a feel for them. Would like to chk out Hobbit and Pirates as well.

As for re-sale value- it’s best to buy the LE machines it looks like.

#110 3 years ago

My wife says WOZ since we grew watching the classic.

#113 3 years ago

I will be searching for a RR or a YBR.

Jp.

#122 3 years ago

I placed a wanted ad in the sales area just as you said below so if anyone is on the fence of selling theirs, I would be interested. Once I get the first, there will be more to come. My old saying is (It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission)

Quoted from Daditude:

The ECLE is easily the best looking and has the best features of all the WOZ variations. 2.0 boards are the cherry on top. Some of the 7.5v boards are perfectly fine...but some need fixing too.
    If you can get a low play HUO ECLE with 2.0 boards, grab it quick.

#123 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

Quoted from Kkoss24:

I don’t think there’s any pin quite as striking as WOZ
    [quoted image]

#125 3 years ago

So you prefer WW?

#133 3 years ago

Keep it coming/ just like to hear everyone’s thoughts on all the JJ pins so I can look for these things. Everyone here is extremely helpful to understand each pin.

#141 3 years ago

Sent you a pm

Jp.

Quoted from Daditude:

Potc and Woz are the best looking, deepest, with the most shots...but have the least flow... hobbit has the most/best modes, wonka has a good combo of shots and flow...but costs the nost (behind potc) because it is the newest, DI has very good gameplay but a theme that many don't care for (however, as mentioned above, it holds the best "value" if you like...or at least, can live with...the them.
    Potc costs twice what the others do too.

#144 3 years ago

If anyone has any leads on WOZ in RR please let me know thx

#149 3 years ago

I know owning all 3-4 machines must be hard to decide but they all I’m sure has it’s pros and cons. I can’t wait to get to own my first though.

1 week later
    #152 3 years ago

I finally pulled the trigger on a NIB WOZ YBR numbered 25 out of 200 and I’m extremely happy. Shout out to Greg (pinballpro.com) in NE for such a smooth transaction!!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finally-found-woz

#155 3 years ago

Not concerned about a monkey but a super nice sparkling play field with problem free 2.0 leds that I won’t have to worry about the 800.00 kit and 12hrs to install. Oh also the Rad Cals are spectacular w/a nice warranty. Not have to also worry about someone else’s used problems. Yeah I’m pretty happy

Quoted from Tranquilize:

No monkeying around with your machine, now...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball69.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-machines-?tu=pinball69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.