Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jorant
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which JJ do you prefer ”

• Wizard of Ozz 96 votes
      35%
    • Dialed IN 116 votes
      42%
    • Willy Wonka 62 votes
      23%

(274 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

21269372-C245-4664-BDFD-92DEEAA33718.gif
    81009809-FC68-4241-956E-38EA29E99940 (resized).jpeg
    E070FBEE-AD3E-4849-9ACB-AAC55759504F (resized).png
    84DE2E2F-B605-4437-90C8-03009EF09D54 (resized).jpeg
    314967CE-0989-4637-ABB8-0BF7B1D5FF73 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball69:

Wow- members really like the “Dialed In”

I like them all. JJP is like the spiritual successor to Bally Williams. Dialed in is a great machine for sure.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball69:

72 votes to 56 votes
    Man what happened to WW?
    I just thought that one would be a near 2nd.

I personally feel it's the weakest of all the jjps. I guess the poll results are about what I expected.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Dialed In is the only one in this poll I'll voluntarily play. Didn't quite like it enough to buy one, but I was sad when my friend sold his. Shoots great, pretty good rules. I just hate the ramp diverter that knocks balls onto that clunky shelf above the pop bumpers, which is fun how, exactly?

When I first saw that I was like "that is so cool!" You only see it a tiny bit and it is meant to fuck your shot up, not reward you exactly.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I would consider Hobbit. I own a Smaug LE and it is awesome! If you don't set the pitch steep enough it will be floaty and play bad for sure. But once you get it dialed and learn the game, it's one magical fantastic pin! This game gets a bad rap because early code sucked and it's too deep for the wild. It's a game meant for home use only! One of the best values out there right now and my best investment into pinball yet! It needs to be at 7.2 pitch and flipper power adjusted to compensate. It has the best theme integration of all time! The more I play this game, the more I love it. And the casual players love the pop up beasts! The girls scream during multiball LOL!

This. One of my favorite pins ever. If course I like the LOTR, tspp, bm66, woz style game.

1 month later
    #158 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball69:

Not concerned about a monkey but a super nice sparkling play field with problem free 2.0 leds that I won’t have to worry about the 800.00 kit and 12hrs to install. Oh also the Rad Cals are spectacular w/a nice warranty. Not have to also worry about someone else’s used problems. Yeah I’m pretty happy

Monkey, to me, is the coolest part of the game. If you have the flying monkey mod, I'd say it is the best toy in pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside