Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which JJ do you prefer ”

• Wizard of Ozz 97 votes
      35%
    • Dialed IN 117 votes
      42%
    • Willy Wonka 62 votes
      22%

(276 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

21269372-C245-4664-BDFD-92DEEAA33718.gif
    81009809-FC68-4241-956E-38EA29E99940 (resized).jpeg
    E070FBEE-AD3E-4849-9ACB-AAC55759504F (resized).png
    84DE2E2F-B605-4437-90C8-03009EF09D54 (resized).jpeg
    314967CE-0989-4637-ABB8-0BF7B1D5FF73 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

Of the 3, I like WOZ the best, then wonka, then DI.

Don't forget about hobbit or POTC though

Also, the next rumored JJP pin is guns n roses

#117 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball69:

I will be searching for a RR or a YBR.
    Jp.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Try get a rrwoz with build date after dec 15 2016 I believe that was when the 2.0 lightning system was standard. The ybr is neat but missing the monkey toy/mechanic so go with rr if possible.

Quoted from PtownPin:

In my opinion the ECLE is the best looking WOZ, but u can't get it with the 2.0 light boards (unless someone upgraded already).....I've owned a RR and ECLE both with the buffered 7.5V boards, and had zero issues. No doubt getting a game with the new light boards is a big plus. I would stay away from the YBR since they removed the monkey mech.

The ECLE is easily the best looking and has the best features of all the WOZ variations. 2.0 boards are the cherry on top. Some of the 7.5v boards are perfectly fine...but some need fixing too.

If you can get a low play HUO ECLE with 2.0 boards, grab it quick.

#130 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I've owned all the JJP games, and for our family WW is a big hit and a very fun game.....for me personally I would pick POTC, but WW isn't far behind. I really wanted to love WOZ since its so loaded with things to do, but in the end the game play was just Meh ! Light shows in WW are on par with the light shows on WOZ....I'm sure they love WW because the general theme is candy related

I think it all truly comes down to personal preference...specifically, what you "value" most in a pinball (modes, light show, length of play, toys/gimmicks, theme, difficulty, etc.)

All JJP games are FANTASTIC. It's like asking whether you want to drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, or a Bugatti. I would place POTC and WOZ at the top...but they have a lot of the things I look for most in pins. DI is my least favorite. Not to say it isn't a good game, but the theme just bugs me...so I would never own one. I will, however, play it on location.

Your personal collection needs to be tailored to you, not others (as long as you can afford what you likee, of course...otherwise you have to buy what you can get, or trade up over time).

#139 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball69:

Keep it coming/ just like to hear everyone’s thoughts on all the JJ pins so I can look for these things. Everyone here is extremely helpful to understand each pin.

Potc and Woz are the best looking, deepest, with the most shots...but have the least flow... hobbit has the most/best modes, wonka has a good combo of shots and flow...but costs the most (behind potc) because it is the newest, DI has very good gameplay but a theme that many don't care for (however, as mentioned above, it holds the best "value" if you like...or at least, can live with...the theme).

Potc costs twice what the others do too.

#150 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

I didn’t realize that the ECLE had different features than the RR. Are there different mechs or is it purely an aesthetic difference?

The Emerald City Limited Edition has a shaker motor and invisiglass. In addition, it has green legs, trim, and body armor, and a plaque signed by the team who worked on it. It also has an emerald green mirrored backglass. It has a wooden apron, monkey, and a unique topper as well. Only 1000 we're made, all numbered of course. The cab also has direct print art.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-machines-?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.