• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Porterhouse CigarDrink Fest Dec 2013.jpg
Veruca-Salt.jpg
1503870_699808100037789_52831190_n.jpg
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

One of your wishes looks like it make come true……………………….. Keith is planning on rolling out new WOZ code for the open house. Let hope the the rest of your wishes are granted : ))

Is this confirmed? Pindome, who are you?

#52 10 years ago

Very cool of Jack and JJP! If I was close enough I would go.

This is selfish of me, but with The Hobbit opening tomorrow I hope there is a Hobbit pin update to go along with the open house!

#53 10 years ago

I 'll be back!

#54 10 years ago

Which LE?

Original 1000 "LEs"?
Aussie 250(?) "LEs"?
75th 1000 "LEs"?

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm jealous of people close enough to go to this! I bet you all are going to see some very cool stuff.

Me and two friends flew from MN to NJ for Jack's party last year. We had a great time. Jack puts on a pretty good spread. Jack introduced us to a couple of his local collector buddies and it was because of them, we didn't get back to the hotel until 4:00 AM. I'm still recovering.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Dunno pindome, but Alex seemed to have hinted at the same, as I read it, earlier in this thread.

#57 10 years ago

The new code will be at the open house. No hints . Straight up. We are going to let you guys play test it. Maybe if you are good enough take a multiball ride through the forest or take a crack at battling the big bad witch.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No hints ...Maybe if you are good enough take a multiball ride through the forest or take a crack at battling the big bad witch.

Sounds like a couple of hints right there to me

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Dunno pindome, but Alex

Thankx Alex, I can continue to remain anonymous.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I wonder if you guys will find out how much wiring is in a pinball machine.
I've always wondered.

More than in the Buick LeSabre's and Wildcats that were built at the old Linden, NJ assembly plant. Back then, there were no ground returns on anything. The body & Chassis served as the ground return. That's why cars used to rust out quickly. Now there is a grouund wire attached to everything, including every light socket.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The new code will be at the open house. No hints . Straight up. We are going to let you guys play test it. Maybe if you are good enough take a multiball ride through the forest or take a crack at battling the big bad witch.

Yes! Those are some awesome hints! Haunted multiball and Battle The Wicked Witch wizard mode! I'm pumped!

#62 10 years ago

Here's hoping Jack gets more pinball orders today. (open house)

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I wonder if you guys will find out how much wiring is in a pinball machine.
I've always wondered.

In the old days 2 wires were required for each switch or light. Just 50 lights and 50 switches would require a bundle of 200 wires. The Bally/Wms games of the 80's to 90's replaced those 200 wires with a 10 x 10 matrix requiring just 20 wires thanks to invention of the diode.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

In the old days 2 wires were required for each switch or light. Just 50 lights and 50 switches would require a bundle of 200 wires. The Bally/Wms games of the 80's to 90's replaced those 200 wires with a 10 x 10 matrix requiring just 20 wires thanks to invention of the diode.

I thought most of them used 8x8 matrices?

#65 10 years ago

Word is jack will be showing people a mock up hobbit at the open house today.

#66 10 years ago

That would be awesome! Even with the machine being a year away its very cool they can show stuff like that.

#67 10 years ago

I'm hoping we get some news about the Smaug toy!

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I'm hoping for reports of the assembly lines being full of green WOZECLE that are for shipping to the original pre-order customers.

It is hard to care about or get excited about Hobbit while still waiting for WOZ. Getting all the WOZECLE made and shipped would go a long way toward building up the hype for Hobbit.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yes! Those are some awesome hints! Haunted multiball and Battle The Wicked Witch wizard mode! I'm pumped!

Or follow the yellow brick road for a chance at glory.

#70 10 years ago

sounds like a huge update!

#71 10 years ago

Pictures and video would be much appreciated by those of us not fortunate enough to be there ...

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

sounds like a huge update!

Coming tonight Dave?

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Coming tonight Dave?

I live in Jersey and its not going to snow.........see you there.

#74 10 years ago

Dave! Take pictures as, sadly, I'll be at a Cigar Dinner tonight......

Porterhouse CigarDrink Fest Dec 2013.jpgPorterhouse CigarDrink Fest Dec 2013.jpg
#75 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I'm hoping for reports of the assembly lines being full of green WOZECLE that are for shipping to the original pre-order customers.
It is hard to care about or get excited about Hobbit while still waiting for WOZ. Getting all the WOZECLE made and shipped would go a long way toward building up the hype for Hobbit.

I just read some feedback on the Google group of someone saying they saw the factory extremely busy today with machines being built and a lot waiting in boxes to be shipped out.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I just read some feedback on the Google group of someone saying they saw the factory extremely busy today with machines being built and a lot waiting in boxes to be shipped out.

Cool. I hope to hear many more encouraging stories tonight.

#77 10 years ago

Alex
this is confirmed for tonight the new code?
Nobody has pictures of the open house in jjp

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Alex
this is confirmed for tonight the new code?
Nobody has pictures of the open house in jjp

The open house doesnt start for 3 more hours

Code will be released likely tomorrow morning (for you tomorrow evening)

#79 10 years ago

Ok
There are 6 hours difference.
So tomorrow afternoon for me.
Put us photos of the day

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No surprise. That is what you are supposed to do when you have an open house.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

No surprise. That is what you are supposed to do when you have an open house.

Except that comment is from 2 days ago...

#82 10 years ago

Panzer didn't mention that part....

Good to hear the factory is busy with lots of games to ship out, no matter what day it is.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Hoping that people will post any information, their stories pictures and videos of this event here on Pinside for those of us who, regrettably, are too far away to attend

far far away indeed. Have a great day at JJP open house

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Panzer didn't mention that part....

I'm sorry I thought it was posted today. Either way it's good that machines are being built and being shipped.

#85 10 years ago

1 1/2 hours to go, have fun everybody, give our best to Jack and the team.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

That's some rumour, I'd dismiss it outright but your avatar shows that you have connections. I wonder if 'mock-up' means it will have a whitewood playfield, or maybe it's just the cabinet, both sound unlikely but we'll find out soon enough.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The open house doesnt start for 3 more hours
Code will be released likely tomorrow morning (for you tomorrow evening)

If it doesn't blow up during testing fri, how about uploading it fri night for us late people? Or upload it now and link it tonight. No need to update the official page even, just put a ZIP online and link here or tell us the filename. Especially if it's a big release, let people start on it in the wee hours to lessen server load. Would be a nice gesture for those of us with games who cannot attend the open house.. we can at least play along at home

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If it doesn't blow up during testing fri, how about uploading it fri night for us late people? Or upload it now and link it tonight. No need to update the official page even, just put a ZIP online and link here or tell us the filename. Especially if it's a big release, let people start on it in the wee hours to lessen server load. Would be a nice gesture for those of us with games who cannot attend the open house.. we can at least play along at home

It's much more than just uploading it. It needs to be packaged into a full release. Going to take me at least 2 hrs to do that and about 30 mins to upload

#89 10 years ago

Dannunz, I'll never doubt you again. OK, the other thread has the flashy pictures, head over there people.

#90 10 years ago

Could someone please ask Jack tonight if after this next update is WOZ code considered complete? I would think once it is that smaller updates will come out but less frequently.

I think a lot of this will depend on if "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is in the 1.24+ software release. We know that "Battle The Wicked Witch" is

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Could someone please ask Jack tonight if after this next update is WOZ code considered complete? I would think once it is that smaller updates will come out but less frequently.
I think a lot of this will depend on if "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is in the 1.24+ software release. We know that "Battle The Wicked Witch" is

There is a wizard mode but it's not swotr

#92 10 years ago

Hello alex,
is that the update code is scheduled for today?

#93 10 years ago

Yes

#94 10 years ago

** checks under the Christmas tree **

Hmm, no code yet, Santa is running late...

#95 10 years ago

Lol no Santa is on time. Kids didn't go to sleep yet lol.

#96 10 years ago

Kudos to Jack, this party is a cool thing to do. Wish I could have gone.........Can those who went post more pictures!

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

There is a wizard mode but it's not swotr

Interesting. Does that mean that "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is not the games final wizard mode or that it is but just isn't in the software yet?

Can't wait for the code update. Thanks again for working on Saturday to get it uploaded for all of us Here in southeast Michigan its a great day to stay inside and play pinball with the snow that we are getting.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Interesting. Does that mean that "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is not the games final wizard mode or that it is but just isn't in the software yet?
Can't wait for the code update. Thanks again for working on Saturday to get it uploaded for all of us Here in southeast Michigan its a great day to stay inside and play pinball with the snow that we are getting.

SWOTR i believe is the final wizard mode and its not in there yet but there is a wizard mode coming in this release. (Or at least that's what I'll call it) Keith can fill in the blanks there after it's released.

#99 10 years ago

Alex can you tell me what time the code will be available?

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Alex can you tell me what time the code will be available?

Sometime today.. Working through a few small bugs we found..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 91.00
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pinball-2nd-annual-open-householiday-party-2014/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.