Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
    image.jpg
    i-want-it-now.jpg
    17606886.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 9.07.59 PM.png
    image.jpg
    th-3-436.jpeg
    th-2.jpeg
    larp.jpg
    19864824-cartoon-boy-yelling-and-shouting-into-a-megaphone-speaking.jpg
    76281.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wtatumjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 9 years ago

I know it won't happen as it'll be a non-licensed theme but I'd like to see someone make a Guardians of the Universe

3 weeks later
    #108 9 years ago

PL's had some great success but I'm curious as to why his latest games seemed to be mediocre. I've never played Monopoly, RBION, Rollercoaster (and they might be great games) but they seemed to have been received as only about average. Are they just to "deep" for the casual player but shine in the home environment?
    Also, assuming a WOZ like display, what film clips would they include - clips for WOZ or TH are from the movie and if there is no movie what do you come up with?
    I'll be in on this title pretty much regardless - I tried to yank some info from JJP but they are tight lipped. I did get a title release date of "maybe February" but maybe not as well.

#203 9 years ago

I expect it'll be around 8k - that seems to be the norm for a nicer pin nowadays. And thanks for the extra ball instead of free game idea - I didn't know you could do that...I guess I'll miss the "Free Game" light show but maybe it'll still be there.

2 months later
    #260 8 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

I don't know about that ? JJP games are getting expensive closing in on $9k ,not everybody wants a wide body ,and I still like to look at some artwork. The new Kiss premium at $6k ? Three grand is a big jump !

Yes, 3 grand IS a big jump. But it's worth it to some people. I've played my WOZ about 7 months now and nothing else 'cause that's the ONLY game I have playable. Then I stopped in Flippers (Grandy NC) to see what's new. There were some nice looking games but everything else really felt somewhat cheesy - I guess it was the flipper feel more than anything. I used to brag about the Bally/Williams games but even they felt cheap after the JJP game. If you value a quality feel and look to a game and can pony up the $3,000 then go for it. If not I still had a blast on AC/DC and KISS should be good as good or better. As for me it's JJP #3 next.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wtatumjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pat-lawlor-untitled-game?tu=wtatumjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.