Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
    image.jpg
    i-want-it-now.jpg
    17606886.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 9.07.59 PM.png
    image.jpg
    th-3-436.jpeg
    th-2.jpeg
    larp.jpg
    19864824-cartoon-boy-yelling-and-shouting-into-a-megaphone-speaking.jpg
    76281.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#185 9 years ago

yea was just in one in downtown Vancouver a month ago, could of sworn it was real and looked exactly what I remember they looked like when I was a kid

2 months later
    #274 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I won't pay $9k for a pin. Any pin, from anyone. I was really excited about TBL, but it's just too much money. I can justify $6k, with wiggle room to creep towards $7k. But that's really pushing it. They're just games, there's only so much money I can feel right about spending on one.
    I know JJP has fans that are happy to pay that, but I do wish they had a lower entry point. What's the standard Hobbit going for now? It's $8k right? Is that what people are really paying distributors? If you don't pre-order (never going to do that) what's the street price like?

Sterns are up there too for the full pull Aurich. The thing is, and I have both, there is no denying (no matter how many stern lovers are out there) Woz and what seems to be on Hobbit is just far superior in the build quality. I'm not saying which is more fun hell I like Sopranos for shits and giggles however there will always be a market for "Mercedes Benz" no matter how boring the model may be. If these are out of your price range then I get it theres plenty of cheaper ones that will still get you from A to B

#277 8 years ago

Its not the case it is 7500 if lucky, and they were in from the beginning. Like I said everyone has a limit what they are willing to pay for fun. Perfect analogy is the Auto industry. I choose a Bentley over a Honda. Does the Bentley get me there any quicker.....depends. Some would argue a good old V 12 will obviously get you there faster however not when you have to stop at every other Gas station on the way!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pat-lawlor-untitled-game?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.