Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
    image.jpg
    i-want-it-now.jpg
    17606886.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 9.07.59 PM.png
    image.jpg
    th-3-436.jpeg
    th-2.jpeg
    larp.jpg
    19864824-cartoon-boy-yelling-and-shouting-into-a-megaphone-speaking.jpg
    76281.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyemont.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#245 8 years ago
    Quoted from pindome:

Good to hear that Pat's game will be announced this year. I own WOZ and it is fantastic. Point remains the same EXPO Hobbit was weak and the sales would have been reflected that.
    Pat older games are not universally accepted as the holy grail. He was restrained possibly by tighter budgets at the time. I'm optimistic about his game but still very jaded by the Hobbit EXPO rollout.

Have u played The Hobbit?

#257 8 years ago
    Quoted from pindome:

No I have not played it yet, hoping that it makes it to the west coast soon. I am excited by the video I have seen. I have been a customer of Jacks and Pinball Sales for years and years that is the only reason I paid in full on almost day one for WOZ.
    I want JJP to be with us forever they are pushing the envelope in creative and innovative pinball games and are dragging the competition with them. In my opinion there is very little financial room for JJP to roll out a bad game this early in life of the company.
    Measure twice cut once - Jack don't "F" this up, us game buyers really need you in the game!

I have played it 7 times. It's fantastic. I love the flow, shots, etc... If JJP keeps this type of quality up in pinball he is going to be the man to beat. Not STERN, not REMAKES or any other company that comes along. JMO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyemont.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pat-lawlor-untitled-game?tu=skyemont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.