Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
    image.jpg
    i-want-it-now.jpg
    17606886.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 9.07.59 PM.png
    image.jpg
    th-3-436.jpeg
    th-2.jpeg
    larp.jpg
    19864824-cartoon-boy-yelling-and-shouting-into-a-megaphone-speaking.jpg
    76281.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#128 9 years ago

I would love to see Lawlor use an LCD to create a pinball3000 machine. Since he was one of the pioneers that came up with Pin2k it would be awesome to see him take it a step further and make a new version of Wizard Blocks or something else using high definition graphics and improved sound. I'm sure things like patents would probably get in the way of doing something like this but if JJP is going to be using an LCD and PC it only makes sense to make them interactive with the gameplay. It's been 15 years since pin2K came out and it's still the most innovative pinball platform to ever be released.-at least until P3 comes out.

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Pinball3000 already has a prototype by Rascal_H. Pre-order only:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-taking-pre-preorders-for-pinball-3000
    The video of the prototype in action!
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujw3MEBLvvM?autoplay=1&rel=0

I take back what I said... Pin3K is the most innovative platform ever! Just put in my pre-order

Maybe Pat could work on designing a pin2.5K game.

3 months later
    #305 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah. 3/4 jammed will feel 100% compared to most current games. Also will be a nice flipside to the openness of TH.

I'm also looking forward to having a new game with some meaningful upper playfield flippers. Seems like most recent Stern games are 2 flipper designs and WOZ and Hobbit have under-utilized upper flippers. I'm hoping for a modern day TZ or TAF!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-pat-lawlor-untitled-game?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.