(Topic ID: 292418)

Jersey Jack or Stern New 2021

By BigMike

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Pre ordering a game sight unseen is a dumb idea unless you like flushing money down the toilet. There are many amazing games from the last few years to choose from right now.

Flushing money down the toilet?? In today's market, if you buy a game you end up hating, you can sell it for a pretty insignificant financial loss. In many instances, you might not loose any money (or even make a few bucks).

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not really, it depends on the game and scarcity. Led Zep and AIQ are sterns newest games and you’re looking at a big loss as soon as you open the box, not to mention the cost of mods/fees/taxes/etc that you can’t recoup. We are also heading into the summer, no guarantee the market doesn’t soften like it usually does this time of year.

Well, that's not my experience using your specific example. I bought an AIQ Pro for $5,500 on 10/13/20 and sold it for $5,500 on 1/3/21. No loss.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not sure how you got a NIB pro for 5,500 but good for your, best I’ve seen is 5700 free shipping. AIQ pros are available from every distro and have never sold out.

Even if I paid $5,800 (or whatever), the point is your assertion that a "big loss" would result is bogus!

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not really, you have to find a real sucker willing to pay 5,500 for a Hou AIQ.

Whatever. Sold quickly to an experienced local person...definitely not a sucker! Stop giving people your misguided, uninformed advice. You don't know what you are talking about.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-or-stern-new-2021?tu=snaroff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.