(Topic ID: 240378)

Jersey Jack... Make the call! Adam's Family Movie October Release

By kidchrisso

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rami (resized).jpg
    sophie (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

This is the rehash we need....

rami (resized).jpgrami (resized).jpgsophie (resized).jpgsophie (resized).jpg
    #3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Damn,who’s the girl?

#5 5 years ago

Damn...she is stacked!

Still like the idea of cartoon being different.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Damn,who’s the girl?

Sophie Turner AKA Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones

#7 5 years ago

Sign me up for that TAF lol

#8 5 years ago

Unless it is the game they have been working on and planning to release at Expo there is no way they could start now and be reasonably close by the time the movie releases.

#10 5 years ago

Isn't Addams with 2 dd's??
    There's a pun here if you go back to post#2.

#11 5 years ago

Ooooooo. Could be amazing!!!! but if a real game..... i fear it may fall short. WB TAF is so good the bar is set impossibly high. Not saying it's not possible but would be tough to beat the original.
    ahem...IJ...ahem.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

Sophie Turner AKA Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones

Holy shit, Big GOT fan and I missed that one. Nice!

#13 5 years ago

JJP and Addams? No. Just plain old nope, don’t do it. That would just be one more of Jack’s silly “you’ve been there, you have done that, but I am going there again and doing it better” bad business decisions if he did. Jack’s POTC was arguably better than Sterns in a lot of ways, but his ship didnt sink like Gary’s did, just his mechs and his delivery schedule. <Rim shot>

And going up against one of B/W best selling machines of all time?!? Even if you have the designer of THAT game onboard (cough, Pat, cough) can he pull off something even better than DI, or WWCF on a rehash? Pat is good but he’s not the father almighty of rehash, that title belongs to Steve Ritchie and BKSoR right? <double rim shot> p.s. Really looking forward to tonights “rehash” live stream. And Friday’s JJP WWCF reveal. It’s a great time to manufacture pinball, that’s for sure, unless you are API <triple rim shot>

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Isn't Addams with 2 dd's??
    There's a pun here if you go back to post#2.

Double D LE

#15 5 years ago

God, I hope not. Recycled themes are not needed.

1 month later
    #16 4 years ago

I would buy it Sophie Turner is so sweat

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-make-the-call-new-adams-family and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.