Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jungle
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

expected.gif
    image.jpg
    failed_morph.png
    Melania_Trump.jpg
    fugetaboutit.jpg
    Wildfire_Pinball_by_Parker_Brothers_Copyright_1979_LED_Handheld_Electronic_Game.jpg
    image.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    JJP_card.jpg
    righteous.jpg
    image.jpg
    speculation.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    image.jpg
    tata-nano-coming-to-america-by-2017.jpg
    xxx.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBINTHESOUTH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#144 8 years ago

As a Woz owner, and now a cancelled order, former TH owner, I see this as best only temporary good news for JJP... I'm no hater, have been on the phone with JJP/Jack, and been treated well, but it just seems strange to yet again announce another delay in production (now sometime in "fall"... it was September last time) and to need to go out and get another investor... with all the happy talk about Woz orders still being strong and being able to add price increases that there would be plenty of positive cash flow at this time... What happened to the first "investor" group.
    I'm skeptical that there will be any meaningful production of TH till at least the end of this year... maybe later... I've all ready lost all enthusiasm for TH and have no regrets asking for refund (thank goodness it was available)... reading this today affirms my decision..
    with the prices they are trying to ask and the real possibility that production of any Lawlor game not being seen for over a year from now at minimum.. I'm skeptical of JJP's longevity...
    I think all it's going to take is Stern to finally release a more loaded/LCD screen SR game that actually gets produced on time and another title or 2 and then why buy from the constant delayed JJP overpriced machines?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PBINTHESOUTH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-investment?tu=PBINTHESOUTH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.