Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jungle
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

expected.gif
    image.jpg
    failed_morph.png
    Melania_Trump.jpg
    fugetaboutit.jpg
    Wildfire_Pinball_by_Parker_Brothers_Copyright_1979_LED_Handheld_Electronic_Game.jpg
    image.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    JJP_card.jpg
    righteous.jpg
    image.jpg
    speculation.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    image.jpg
    tata-nano-coming-to-america-by-2017.jpg
    xxx.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DevilsTuner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 8 years ago

Cant wait to see what awesome Stern titles come out now.

#143 8 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

This is what pisses me off, because it doesn't have to be this way.
    Pinball is a dying hobby, we need collectors!
    However at these prices, we are losing both existing and new collectors.
    Unfortunately, the masses have spoken and the manufacturers are taking advantage of the situation.

Its to the point where I can only afford a Stern Pro or below. Even if I had the cash to burn I wouldnt spend over 5 for a pin period. The days of MM and AFM being sub 3k are long gone. The influx of hobby people drove up demand and collectors happily filled the demand with games and cash in their pocket. Greed drives this hobby and it honestly always has going back to the 90's Its not a bad thing per say but it is indeed the truth. People fail to see that and thats ok. But denying the greed factor is just shutting your eyes to the truth.

I have seen friends made and friends lost all over the sale of pinball machines. Its happened to all of us at some point.

#222 8 years ago

Sadly all the manufacturers track record with star wars is crap. Theme is larger than life itself. Hard to meet everyone's expectations.

#254 8 years ago

In the end I hope nobody gets it. I dont think I can handle the let down again. I mean DE SW is the best THEME wise and EP1 was the best TECH wise. Trilogy is a god awful ugly turd that should have been aborted.

#256 8 years ago

I just dont like the feal of widebodies. All of JJP games will be out for me until they make a standard. I just dont like the way they play. The only wide body I have ever liked was DM

#258 8 years ago

MAN I had a sweet IJ. it was from a guy on pinside who picked it up at a divorce sale for 1200 bucks. So to be fair I flipped him 3 grand for it. Man I WANTED to like that game so much. I tried so hard because I love IJ. I mean I really did. I almost cried I wanted to so much. But that damn mode start hole and those drops blocking everything pissed me off so much. It was setup right beautiful example of a machine too. Sold it to RocNoc on pinside for a NIB Xmen pro.

Oh plus the random airball now and then that would perfectly hit the diode on the front switch under the poa causing all kinds of matrix issues till I figured it out lol. I have played other games too where the mod start sticks perfect I just cant get into the shots. The game feels like such a waste of space. It sucks because its a looker thats for sure.

#293 8 years ago

Anyone that takes or applies for these spots is not doing it for the love of money. Most of the software guys could make prob double in another field outside of pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DevilsTuner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-investment?tu=DevilsTuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.