• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5106 (resized).jpg

#1 77 days ago

Hey all
We will be offering a limited run of these awesome toppers.

This version shown is made for Gun N Roses.
Topper will also work with any Stern Game such as Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC Etc etc..

If you're interested and want to get on the list.
You can either order through the web site or you can send us a non-refundable deposit of $150.00
When your topper is completed we will invoice you the remaining balance.

The topper will add 4.5 inches to the top of the game.

For more information please visit our web site.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/jjp-guns-n-roses-stadium-topper

#2 77 days ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hey all
We will be offering a limited run of these awesome toppers.

This version shown is made for Gun N Roses.
Topper will also work with any Stern Game such as Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC Etc etc..
If you're interested and want to get on the list.
You can either order through the web site or you can send us a non-refundable deposit of $150.00
When your topper is completed we will invoice you the remaining balance.
The topper will add 4.5 inches to the top of the game.
For more information please visit our web site.

Ridiculously cool mod. I already have a Zeppelin topper or I'd be all over this. I wish you guys would come up with a flat mount so that your topper could actually slide under the JJP or Stern topper - the lights would be between the original topper and backbox. That would be pretty epic...

Great work, Joe & Co.!

#3 77 days ago

Very cool!

#4 77 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ridiculously cool mod. I already have a Zeppelin topper or I'd be all over this. I wish you guys would come up with a flat mount so that your topper could actually slide under the JJP or Stern topper - the lights would be between the original topper and backbox. That would be pretty epic...
Great work, Joe & Co.!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"28c4b3ddd9643cd1f28158a103e5db14ea715e67-1631491143-1800"};
//]]>

Definitely need to make one to fit the CE Topper.

#5 77 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Great work, Joe & Co.!

Quoted from titanpenguin:

Thanks so much! We are working on that as well...

1 month later
#6 35 days ago

Hello all.
The toppers are now ready for shipping and being shipped as we speak. Thanks to all that ordered them. You will see when you get them installed how awesome they are and were worth the wait.

We have more in stock right now. You can purchase from our site directly.

Thanks!
Joe

#7 29 days ago

Incredible MOD.

#8 29 days ago

I got my stadium topper from PinGraffix this week and I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY how cool this topper is. It looks fantastic in person… It has exceeded my expectations. I was concerned that it was going to be too much light all the time and it is perfect, it connects to the light board under the playfield and it syncs up to the lights perfectly on the playfield. It is really well made and it took me only about 10-15 minutes to install. If your on the fence about this topper I totally recommend it… beats a lit piece of acrylic on the top… HOME RUN. My basement has low ceilings and it fit fantastically best thing I added to my Guns N Roses machine!

IMG_5106 (resized).jpg
#9 29 days ago

Had to remove audio from video... copyright claim.

1 week later
#10 16 days ago

Rock On my man! Thanks so much for the kind words.....That video of the new code installed with the Topper syncs up to it as well with the spotlight moving from left to right. It looks fabulous!
Or should I say..Spot On!! lol

1 week later
#11 8 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Thanks so much! We are working on that as well...

I have a topper on order that I plan on putting on my CE. I just now saw your reply that you’re working on a version that will fit on CEs. I was planning on removing the original CE topper, but I’m curious to hear your plans. Perhaps it would be better for me to wait?

#12 6 days ago

Excited!! Just ordered one!

#13 6 days ago

got mine in a few weeks ago, awesome work. Just gotta find the time to hook it up

#14 6 days ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I have a topper on order that I plan on putting on my CE. I just now saw your reply that you’re working on a version that will fit on CEs. I was planning on removing the original CE topper, but I’m curious to hear your plans. Perhaps it would be better for me to wait?

Well mine shipped… hopefully this works out.

#15 5 days ago

Ain't gonna lie... This topper looks really good in Harry's video. Great job.
Anything that gives more Concert immersion...especially looks good with with the new concert intro that was added in 1.25.. legit.
Is it easy to remove for full up playfield access?

#16 5 days ago

Hey so as of right now...there are no plans to make it work with the CE. It's just not possible. You have to make the choice. But believe me...after you put this thing on..the factory topper will look good on your desk.

Also..we just got another batch of the toppers made up and are shipping as we speak. Look for your toppers sometime next week.
Everyone at Pintastic were blown away by it. You will too.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside