Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Jersey Jack Free Play Florida 2016 Presentation

Part 1

Part 2

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for posting this. In part 2 I heard Jack say that Pat Lawlor will be doing another game for JJP!

#3 7 years ago

Did he talk about a name change?

Kind of hoping they stick with their title

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks for posting this. In part 2 I heard Jack say that Pat Lawlor will be doing another game for JJP!

Yup!

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Good to hear. Is there an expected date of reveal?

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Did he talk about a name change?
    Kind of hoping they stick with their title

It's staying Dialed In.

#7 7 years ago

Pat Lawlor is doing another game, yes, but don't assume that he is doing the very next JJP game.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Pat Lawlor is doing another game, yes, but don't assume that he is doing the very next JJP game.

Who is the other designer at JJP for #4? Someone told me but i've forgotten.

#9 7 years ago

That I can't say but Pat's next game isn't until after game 4. Pat's current game, Dialed In, is making the rounds and being prepared for production. Meanwhile, games 1 and 2 are still building and selling so there is plenty to occupy the production lines until Dialed In is ready to build.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballomatic:

That I can't say but Pat's next game isn't until after game 4. Pat's current game, Dialed In, is making the rounds and being prepared for production. Meanwhile, games 1 and 2 are still building and selling so there is plenty to occupy the production lines until Dialed In is ready to build.

Pat's next game would be either 4 or 5...

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Who is the other designer at JJP for #4? Someone told me but i've forgotten.

TBD...

#12 7 years ago

They better have determined that already. I'm thinking more like TBA.

#13 7 years ago

Pat's next game would most likely be game 5

#14 7 years ago

I was at this presentation and at one point people were fielding there guesses for JJP's next title and someone said "Toy Story"and Jack responded "No". Isn't that what numerous people on the forums have been saying it would be?

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from swar:

I was at this presentation and at one point people were fielding there guesses for JJP's next title and someone said "Toy Story"and Jack responded "No". Isn't that what numerous people on the forums have been saying it would be?

That or Pirates of the Caribbean. I really hope it's not a PotC game. Maybe he was playing semantics - Dialed In is their next game to RELEASE, maybe he rationalized a "no" because of Dialed In, even though the question was the next one to Announce.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-free-play-florida-2016-presentation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.