11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JCJP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jersey_jack_playfielf.jpeg
    jersey_jack.jpeg
    jerseyjack2013.jpeg
    #1 11 years ago

Hi everybody come visit us at the MI expo April 4 thru the 7. We will have a couple of WOZ's there to play for sure. We will be taking preorder's for the Jersey Jack standard WoZ and the Hobbit LE. We will have a limited amount of standard glass $25 and widebody glass $35. We will also have a exclusive Jersey Jack Blvd. sign for sale. We also will have a few custom WoZ lighted backboxes with a custom high gloss black finish (not shown in pic). These will have the WoZ backglass in them with 2 fluorescent bulbs inside $500. Also we will have Invisiglass widebody and regular (pricing available at show). A few Woz playfields. If you would like us to hold anything please contact me. Everything will be limited quantity's. Looking forward to seeing everybody at the show. Stop by and say hi. Gary

jerseyjack2013.jpegjerseyjack2013.jpeg jersey_jack.jpegjersey_jack.jpeg jersey_jack_playfielf.jpegjersey_jack_playfielf.jpeg

#2 11 years ago

Also we will be selling Wizard of OZ back glasses and translites.

#3 11 years ago

Jersey Jack Blvd sign is printed with high gloss paint on aluminum and is about 3" x 18"

#4 11 years ago

I will be there on Friday and looking to buy two sheets of standard glass. My current ones have scratches in them.

#5 11 years ago

Jersey Jack Blvd signs are $18 ea in limited quantitys.

#6 11 years ago

I've heard some great things about Abel. I will definitely stop by and check stuff out.

#7 11 years ago

How much for the WOZ PF ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-abel-electronics-mi-pinball-expo-for-sale-limited-quantitys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.