Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Snailman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snailman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

85 M. First time. Took two balls. Great animation.
Dan

It's a good feeling. Now go for Jericho on steroids: start it with the payoff shot from Do or Die hurry up, doubling all your Jericho points, and managing to finish it. HUGE rush!

#6 11 years ago

Admittedly, I didn't like IM the first few times I played it. Probably because it wounded my pride by kicking my butt! It seemed overly simplistic because I didn't understand all the stacking nuances. Now I find it very exciting and fun -- whether I'm gunning for the wizard accomplishments or playing it competitively.

One of these days I'll get back to trying for Do or Die multiball, but for now I'm content with the 295M score I put up on the IM @ Pinballz Arcade (no extra balls).
(A big chunk of that was from the Jericho on steroids)

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

I have 2 scores at 245mil that are only 700k apart (factory settings inc wide outlanes)

Sweet scores. Since I'm playing on location, I can only guess that it is factory settings. Admittedly the outlanes were set easy, but the tilt was very tight.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Definitely started Jericho on the DOD HU shot, which was about to expire and I think it was doubled for a little over 35 M (running 1.6). Does that makes sense? This raised the score to about 68 M. Then finished Jericho and ended up with new high of 182,812,500.

Nice! I don't believe that the 2x scoring that's part of the award for hitting the DOD HU shot applies to the DOD payoff itself. It applies to the remainder of your ball, which includes all your Jericho scoring + Jericho completion bonus.

Has anyone here (or that you know of) made it to DOD multiball?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21 11 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Sure it does. If the settings allow it (loose tilt), starting 2x scoring is something you want to do before collecting DOD.

No, it's timed. Many have complained that the timer doesn't pause during the into to Jericho. Not long enough to last all the way thru Jericho.
Once I was playing a game on old software and I got DOD jackpot worth more than 50M without 2x scoring running. Can you guess how I did it?

I think the source of confusion here is that we're referring to two different 2x scoring. The one to which I'm referring is the untimed 2x when you collect the DOD HU. I'm guessing you're referring to the 2x scoring from the Ironman target awards, that only lasts40 seconds, I think. I had forgotten about that one, which would mean that 4x scoring is possible for Jericho -- at least part of it, assuming it takes you longer than 40 ticks to complete Jericho.

Was I correct in my theory on different 2x, or am I missing something?

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Actually, in at least the software version I'm used to playing, there's only one 2x scoring flag. So, if you get Ironman double scoring after Do or Die, you'll be sad to learn you don't actually get 4x scoring, and then you'll be furious to learn that at the end of the Ironman mode, the 2x scoring is shut off! Bah.

Hulk sad.

3 months later
#45 10 years ago
Quoted from johnnyfive:

They must have reset it, I GC'd that machine last week with ~145M. Way to make me feel inferior now . Apparently I did DoD and Jericho backwards, but now I know!

Yes, they reset all the machines' GC scores at beginning of the year.

3 weeks later
#61 10 years ago
Quoted from johnnyfive:

They must have reset it, I GC'd that machine last week with ~145M. Way to make me feel inferior now . Apparently I did DoD and Jericho backwards, but now I know!

Johnnyfive, I put up a new IM GC score at Pinballz for you to chase.
Did Jericho in one ball, but not on steroids. (They have the Jericho settings at one ball anyway -- when you drain out of Jericho, you don't get to start your next ball still in Jericho.)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fallston, MD
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Mary, FL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snailman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jericho-worth-a-lot-of-points?tu=snailman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.