I am not the best player and have started bth a number of times but never completed, still a awesome game
I did bring up a thread about a software update first of some general things and then if they did a IM3 rerun what they could do. There are a few things as mentioned here plus a we others to enhance the game that little bit more.
but in summary:
1. attract mode flipper sounds - I don't think it has any. Love these.
2. Instant Info - hold the flipper button down to see how may hits the drones, whiplash and war machine have to be hit - save the guess work.
3. Earnable extra balls, maybe like the Tron latest release do a 10 - 12 ramp Extra Ball ???
3. Maybe as a fun feature but challenging is during the monger fight when he is up and when your up to the last 2 lights / hits ????, Iron Man is running low on power so either of the flippers can't be held up longer than one second - and this could be a turn on and off feature.
4. handless skill shot - make the right lane without hitting a flipper button for the skill shot, make it worth 2x what the one now is.
6. postless skill shot - hold the left flipper to disable the post. Fire the ball in and if it spins the left flipper and then does something (possibly Whiplash, or right ramp) immediately next, have it be worth something.
7. maybe a clearer way to identify what to hit in the jericho mode - flash the icons and then go solid ???? have hardly got there...