You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1000556 (resized).JPG
P1000555 (resized).JPG
P1000558 (resized).JPG
jennings sportsman inside (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minnesota13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I need the details reproduce the Jennings Improved Sportsman ball return board that goes under the playfield in the cabinet. I note there are two 1/4" holes in the cabinet sides near the rear along with a groove/slot in the rear of the cabinet.

There is an large cast aluminum receiver that the board would drop the playfield balls for feeding back to the ball lifter.

Note again this is the Improved version of the Jennings Sportsman sometimes referred to as the "deluxe."

The picture included is NOT the improved version is an example of the kind of thing I am looking for. Some interior pictures of an Improved
version would be nice, especially if I could comprehend how the board is fixed to the interior sides. TIA!

jennings sportsman inside (resized).jpgjennings sportsman inside (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Let me add a picture of my machine with the cast ball catcher that is at the front of the machine. The ball return board will fit at the base, bottom of the aluminum ball catcher so that the release mech for the balls will permit the balls to be fed to the ball lifter.

P1000555 (resized).JPGP1000555 (resized).JPGP1000556 (resized).JPGP1000556 (resized).JPGP1000558 (resized).JPGP1000558 (resized).JPG
#4 5 years ago

And the answer is:

You have to search using proper search term to find the machine:

On ipdb.net:

Search for game name: Improved Sportsman

Pictures of what I need are there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minnesota13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jennings-improved-sportsman-ball-return-board?tu=minnesota13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.