4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by KingBW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Has anyone done business with a Jeff Palmer in Michigan? We were going back and fourth over text and calls on a game and then we agreed on a price for the pin and he stated he’d send over a deposit then went cold. It’s been a few weeks now with no response back so I’ve moved on with someone else but curious if anyone has interacted with him? I believe he stated he owned an arcade but I don’t know in what town

#2 4 years ago

I know a Jeff Palmer in Florida that used to come up here to Michigan all the time for pinball events. Great guy (at least the Florida guy was, not sure about the Michigan one). Perhaps it's the same guy?

John

#3 4 years ago

honest question here.. what difference does it make if anyone knows him? what if someone does, then what? the deal is dead, nothing was lost other than some time. no big whoop. you said yourself that you’ve moved on with someone else. if this is just for your own curiosity, there’s really no point in airing it out in the public other than to shame him for not fulfilling your hopes to sell your machine to him in a private transaction. unless there’s more to it than that..

#4 4 years ago

Yeah, this happens all day, every day, and not just with pinball machines.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

honest question here.. what difference does it make if anyone knows him? what if someone does, then what? the deal is dead, nothing was lost other than some time. no big whoop. you said yourself that you’ve moved on with someone else. if this is just for your own curiosity, there’s really no point in airing it out in the public other than to shame him for not fulfilling your hopes to sell your machine to him in a private transaction. unless there’s more to it than that..

Because if someone knows him and there’s something personal that happened I’d deal with him again, if not NO

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I know a Jeff Palmer in Florida that used to come up here to Michigan all the time for pinball events. Great guy (at least the Florida guy was, not sure about the Michigan one). Perhaps it's the same guy?
    John

Hi John! Been a while since I made the trek to your neck of the woods

I still live in Florida, I am not the Michigan person

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

John’s definitely an asset to the community and I’ve still never attended one of his events

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

John’s definitely an asset to the community and I’ve still never attended one of his events

Snooze you lose Buddy. Be sure to make it while you still can.......

John

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Hi Jeff (in Florida),
    Sorry to hear that but good talking to you again. When you flying up here again, anytime soon?

John

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hi Jeff (in Florida),
    Sorry to hear that but good talking to you again. When you flying up here again, anytime soon?
    John

1st Saturday in November by chance?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jeff-palmer-of-michigan- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.