Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ek77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (1).jpg

This topic is closed.

#2 10 years ago

What's to prove or disprove? Hyperlink posting skills?

#3 10 years ago

You obviously have inside information based on you're other post. So where are you hoping to lead us with these bread crumbs?

These guys are in AZ. I thought I remember reading they were jersey based like JJP? Am I remembering incorrectly?

#4 10 years ago

So JDA Investments is an Armstrong family investment company that has some commonality with Canal Partners? I would have to say that you are correct, sir!

...but I can't figure out whatever point you may be alluding to...

#5 10 years ago

Looking at the grand scheme of things, if and when any group chooses to invest their money. I would expect that they let it be known that they were part of the JJP organization. I guess we will have to sit and wait to see if they are as naive as all of us were..... Stay tuned!

#6 10 years ago

I don't understand

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from BrianCameron:

Prove me wrong ...

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. You "joined" last month and now have 8 posts. They have all been in JJP threads, two of which you started. None of them have been positive and some have at least some innuendo attached to them. However, I'm not sure what this post is suppose to prove.
    You have not specified a location and have no games in your collection.
    Would I be incorrect in assuming you have some kind of agenda here?

It's not my site, but if it was I'd ban this account of yours and make you go back to posting with your original account.

#8 10 years ago

My Opinion for what it's worth.

Who cares who or how JJP gets it's money, Advanced orders, investors, bank loans etc

As long as games are produced and shipped

I was told the investor or partner has 40 machines and is a pinball collector like us all.

#9 10 years ago

Now I'm starting to feel like a conspiracy theorist. You have Bartstoys being the only one pretending to understand the OP's posting. You look at Bartstoys posts and he has 11 of them all in JJP threads. None of them have been positive and some have at least some innuendo attached to them.
    One big difference I see is that Bartstoys always posts from a PC and BrianCameron always posts from an iPad. I guess that's one way to come from a different IP if you use your phone wireless connection for one account posting.

So, to spell it out, my theory is that Bartstoys and BrianCameron are one and the same.

Prove me wrong...

[Fun game! I'll donate $50 to pinside if anyone proves me wrong]

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from lost8ball:

One big difference I see is that Bartstoys always posts from a PC and BrianCameron always posts from an iPad. I guess that's one way to come from a different IP if you use your phone wireless connection for one account posting.

Sorry to interject, I have no care as to the main topic of this thread. But I am curious how you can tell someone is posting via an iPad vs. a PC?

#11 10 years ago

Does this mean that repro Elektra plastics will finally be made! YES!

#13 10 years ago

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this topic? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this topic! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a millwright defending a major pinball company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that thread deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you are proven wrong.

#14 10 years ago

Chewy lived on Kashyyyk

Or are you referencing South Park

The internet is confusing

#15 10 years ago

Wow! Someone please close this thread what a complete waste of time. It would have been more respectable for you to tell us you like to dress up and pretend you're a princess!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Leechman:

Wow! Someone please close this thread what a complete waste of time. It would have been more respectable for you to tell us you like to dress up and pretend your a princess!

For the love of GOD people!!! It is YOU'RE not YOUR!!!1- SteveP

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Heh, yeah...what a looser that guy is!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Sorry fixed it for you! Please don't yell at me anymore!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Let it go bro. You're outnumbered!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Chewy lived on Kashyyyk

I was trying to use the Chewbacca defense to prove this guy wrong so yes South Park. It does start off by saying Wookies are from Kashyyyk but Chewbacca lives on Endor. I will take your word that Chewbacca indeed lived on Kashyyyk because I don't know. I like Star Wars but I am not an expert. I like that these side conversations are happening in this thread too because unless the Op decides to MAKE A POINT its totally open season on any topic we choose.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Let it go bro. You're outnumbered!

I will never stop having a sense of humor!

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

AND "a lot" are two words not one!!!!

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Heh, yeah...what a looser that guy is!

Noone noticed he spelt "loser" wrong

#24 10 years ago

Newtoit, might want to ask him if it was sarcasm.

#25 10 years ago

Get your $50 bucks ready as you will certainly be donating it!

#26 10 years ago

Is that why it was italicized?

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bartstoys:

Get your $50 bucks ready as you will certainly be donating it!

I've got the cash - 50 big ones. Talk is cheap, let's see the proof.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Chewy lived on Kashyyyk

Isn't Kashyyyk an NHL hockey player?

#29 10 years ago

JDA has one J and JJP has two. That makes three points in a triangle. Finally, a definitive link that JJP is run by the Illuminati.

download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg
    #30 10 years ago

Nonsense. Try searching for a boutique investment firm based in NYC, with JDA in the company name, whose co-founder was previously Director of Technology for a venture funded services firm that focused on the Gaming industry.

#31 10 years ago

This cloak and dagger stuff is weird... and I surely don't understand wtf its about or why it matter.

Alex S. Mortman
    Co-Founder & Managing Director

Alex Mortman is a co-founder and Managing Director of JDA Partners, LLC. In addition to managing direct client engagements, Alex is also responsible for the day-to-day operations of the firm.

Since JDA's inception, Alex has completed dozens of assignments involving fundraising advisory and M&A services. Alex has over 10 years experience working with earlier stage growth companies through more mature established companies, providing his expertise in strategic planning, fundraising, mergers & acquisitions, new business development, and general investment banking advisory.

Prior to JDA Partners, Alex was a founder and Director of Technology for a venture funded services firm that focused on the Gaming industry. Alex has also served as a senior executive and director of several technology and healthcare services focused businesses.

Alex received his undergraduate degree from the University of Miami.

#32 10 years ago

Well, the posts directly above explains everything.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Nonsense. Try searching for a boutique investment firm based in NYC, with JDA in the company name, whose co-founder was previously Director of Technology for a venture funded services firm that focused on the Gaming industry.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Alex-Mortman/237134700

#34 10 years ago

So Alex Mortman is Chewbacca?.....wait...what?

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

So Alex Mortman is Chewbacca?.....wait...what?

Exactly.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Finally, a definitive link that JJP is run by the Illuminati

I think the Illuminati would be able to pump out games faster.

1 week later
    #37 10 years ago

I am not a fan of anyone who ask for money up front but wow your post says nothing if you read pinball news the invester is a pinhead and owns 40 games him self if you don't like jjp try to come up with some facts

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jda-revealed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.