You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Fixed1.jpg
Fixed2.jpg
IMG_20121126_122027.jpg
JD1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_fever76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

So here a a pic of the JD topper I bought last week on Ebay. The gf opened it up and told me about it, I won't be home for another week so haven't assessed the damage personally but I'm pretty sure it's toast. Sent the seller a message and hopefully they will make it right.....just sucks though.

JD1.jpgJD1.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Not sure, still waiting to here back from them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are decent people and i'm not going to get stuck dealing w/ some a hole who doesn't want to take responsibility for a poor packing job. Basically the topper didn't fix the box is what my gf said but looks like they stuffed it in there anyways.

#8 11 years ago

That's good news about the paypal, as that is how i paid for it. Will see what the seller says first before i do anything further. I figured i'd bump into a few of the other people bidding on the topper....lol.

#9 11 years ago

I'll take that TFTC topper russ!! Need one of those too.

#11 11 years ago

that would be great alchy. But I think this was probably the only one they had. I'll keep you guys posted on how it turns out.

#16 11 years ago

Just to come full circle on this, I opened a claim and the seller issued a refund the very next day. So even though the search for my JD topper continues, at least i'm not out of 90 bucks.
Tim, thanks for the info about Illinois Pinball, I'll check that out.

#22 11 years ago

Damn Tim, that is bad azz....I'll get in touch with them and have them send me one out. Did it come with all the mounting bracket ect?

#23 11 years ago

Hey badazz, wow...a fellow NH pinsider....definately not many of us guys. I'm in europe at the moment for work so i'm planning on assessing the damage when i get home...but i'm pretty sure from the pics it probably smoked. I think i'll probably try and cobble it back together, if it turns out to be a total loss then I'd be more than happy to give it to you for some time on your pins!!

#28 11 years ago

Actually...should be able to use the bracket off the broken original topper right??
Just to reitirate, the seller refunded purchase price and shipping costs as well as gave an apology for the inconvience.

#29 11 years ago

So I finally made it home and personally assessed the damage to the topper, about four large pieces, 6 small pieces and two of the standoffs snapped off. A tube of super glue, some 5 minute epoxy and a few hours and the eagle is ready to fly again. Here are a few pics of it all patched back together, there are still some pretty obvious cracks visible up close but with it up on it's perch you can't see them.

Fixed2.jpgFixed2.jpg Fixed1.jpgFixed1.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 85.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipper_fever76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jd-topper-arrived-in-the-mail-today?tu=flipper_fever76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.