• 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0533small.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dfsays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

I've been working my way up to the Deadworld lock mod. Fixed my trough/shooter lane errors; first by installing new GL opto boards (which didn't fix it) and then replaced the lane microswitch (which DID fix it). Now, I've got the left shooter lane experiencing the same error infrequently, where it doesn't recognize when a ball rolls down there, so I'm going to swap that switch as well. That'll be the last known issue and I'll be purchasing the mod too. Probably a great idea to get everything up and running without errors before you do the install. I think it looks great and look forward to playing the game as it was originally intended by the designer. Good luck!

#15 10 years ago

I've got another rare problem that bugs me and may effect the Deadworld mod, if I was to install it.

If two or three balls load into the "in" ramp feeding DW, sometime one will stick there because their isn't enough pitch on the "in" ramp. Something I'm going to have to bend and mod to get working right long-term.

And that damn Subway gets a ball sticking down there on the switch sometimes too, which I'll have to keep experimenting with the right bend on that too...

#19 10 years ago

I was planning to get the LED strip to light up the back too and was planning on red since it seems to jive with more of the colors. The shooter lane lights are pretty cool too.

Thanks for the "in" ramp tip. I'll try the bend because I have the pitch set just how I like it

#21 10 years ago

It's been great to be able to switch between Supergame and regulation now that the right shooter lane issue has been resolved. It's almost like having a new machine!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dfsays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jd-deadworld-mod?tu=dfsays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.